• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Andrew Luck

King Taharqa

Part of my job as a mod would be to ban your ass just as quick or quicker than app's, you realize that, right? You have race baited and race whined since day fricken one, so don't come whining to me about being a mod and doing my job! You report the guy on a regular basis just because you lose an argument with him or he doesn't see things the same as you.

As for Luck, you know just like I do, players who shine at the college level don't always shine at the pro level. Its a different game. My opinion is over his career, Luck will be just fine. Can you say the same about Newton?

Lol, i ask appstatehick a question about Luck in regards to the sport and he runs like a girl. Check his post history dude never discusses sports. Just whines and complains about black people (me, bob johnson, cam, obama). I wish Zod would tell the klansmen to stay on the observer boards where they belong. And leave the sportstalk to the adults who can articulate it.

On behalf of appstatehick, i apologize to the huddle for his ignorant posts in a legit thread about Luck and his struggles.

. Im pretty sure ive never said anything bad on here about cam or obama. Go find one of my posts that say that. Im an obama supporter jackass. I only say that poo to u because its what u do to everyone else on this board. U whine and it shows everyone that u cant take what u try to dish out. As for luck his o line is terrible but hes clearly struggling. Whats your point besides race baiting?

. Im pretty sure ive never said anything bad on here about cam or obama. Go find one of my posts that say that. Im an obama supporter jackass. I only say that poo to u because its what u do to everyone else on this board. U whine like a little bitch and it shows everyone that u cant take what u try to dish out. As for luck his o line is terrible but hes clearly struggling. Whats ur point besides race baiting?

Im pretty sure youve never made a sports related post. U come in threads crying bout reverse racism and i hate having a black owner. Lol. Youre a coward. Still wont answer me bout Luck. Im pretty sure you said the only good thing about us drafting Cam was it shut me up. Not that he was good or you believed in him. Spoken like a true klansmen.

fug you KT. There's only ever been one racist here and that's always and only been you. For some reason you haven't been removed from this board and that's certainly not my decision to make. You go ahead and keep on baiting the rest of the huddle all you want.

appstatehick once again, whats wrong with Luck? You called him the most pro ready prospect a year ago, why isnyt it translating? Or were you just talking out your ass like you always do Mr. HORNETSREBRAND?

If I never post about sports yet you get mad if I say that Luck was the most pro ready QB coming out of college, you sir, have contradicted yourself. Reverse racism? I'm sure that the only time I have anything remotely close to a discussion about race is when I call you out for obviously lumping every non black person into the same category as that one white guy who called you the n word at the grocery store.

Which part of he's got a terrible o line didn't you understand?

Your eyes are so full of racism that you can't even see the words

He says I only post about black people I don't like and I don't post about sports. If anyone wants to check my last 20 posts you will see how big of an idiot KT is.

He doesn't see my other posts because they aren't in Cam and Lebron threads.

photo-thumb-430.png?_r=1350867699 Posted by King Taharqa on 23 October 2012 - 02:40 PM in Carolina Panthers

I rarely create threads in this forum (I respond and post in already created ones a lot). I dont spend the majority of my time here bashing white QBs or writing them off as failures into their 2nd year. Please don't compare me to this troll. There's not a white QB since I been here that Ive spent this much energy to bring down. This is strictly something within the white culture, hence we have white guys signing up every week to tear down our QB. This is not black folks MO, to hinge our existence and self worth on 1 position in sport. We dominate most.

:phew:

Appstate still has not made a comment on this topic. I asked you a question about Luck hick. Your last 20 posts are about me or Hornets rebrand that never happened. You re the lowest common denominator of this board. A white racist who knows nothing of sports. Go back to the Observer boards where you belong.

keep poking KT, keep poking!

he clearly stated that he felt Luck had a shitty O Line...don't you think that little fact might just have a little to do with his abilities in the NFL?

keep the R card in your pocket....we all know what you are!

Archived