• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2012 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Kevin Greene

lakers may run deep into the playoffs now without kobe getting in their way

Seriously.... Stop trolling the Lakers thread, you don't like Kobe we get it. That doesn't mean asinine comments like this need to be made. Anyone who says the Lakers are a better team without #24 is either a Kobe hater, or a complete imbecile...

Seriously.... Stop trolling the Lakers thread, you don't like Kobe we get it. That doesn't mean asinine comments like this need to be made. Anyone who says the Lakers are a better team without #24 is either a Kobe hater, or a complete imbecile...

Bingo.

Oh and since we know the ball hog comments are coming, I'll throw this little nugget out there for the uneducated....

Kobe was averaging 6 assists per game, tying his career high, and also the highest since 2004-05....

I'm so ready for this Rockets game. I hope that Dwight can dominate in the paint and on the glass again. Our defense will need to be top notch again, because the Rockets offense is very good. Assuming Nash plays, who do you think will play as the starting SG? Meeks? Because I feel like I'd probably rather have Morris guarding Harden, although any of them will likely have a very tough down slowing him down.

you guys sound like you want the lakers to fail without kobe

So admitting that the team without Kobe probably isn't good enough to win in the playoffs is saying we want them to fail? Sounds like we are just realistic in our expectations....

So admitting that the team without Kobe probably isn't good enough to win in the playoffs is saying we want them to fail? Sounds like we are just realistic in our expectations....

Just ignore dudes like this. Let's just talk Lakers. Ignore the trolls.

With the results tonight, Lakers can end up anywhere from the seventh to the ninth seed. If they win vs Rox they are in and will play San Antonio as the seventh seed. A loss and a Utah loss they're the eighth and have to deal with OKC in the first round. A loss and a Utah win and they end up tied with Utah who owns the head to head tiebreaker, and they're on the outside looking in as the ninth seed....

Going to be a fun Wednesday night.....

Go Showtime!

dwight-howard-carl-landry-lakers-warriors.jpg?w=600&h=425

do you think they were good enough to win with kobe?

Archived