• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Needs

the greatest

Heres what I'm saying (granted I know nothing about the salary cap and I'm not a gm):

1) For all three of our running backs we should consider restructuring their contracts. Preferably, we keep all three just for cheaper. If not, keep the best combination of the three that we can, and pull draft picks through a trade. Draft a rb for support to whoever we have.

2) Chris gamble is a great player as well but his contract should be restructured or he should be shipped for draft picks. Our other corners are promising and growing players, but we could use a solid veteran along with them.

If we could come across a showstopping safety that'd be ideal. More realistically we need someone back there who can make plays and opposing offenses know they cant poo on at will.

4) Bring in a wideout cam would be excited to play along with and who can ball.. via draft etc

5) Linebacker, Oline, and Dt Depth, just in case via draft free agency, trades

6) when are we going to fix special teams?

7) Run the i-formation, and cam needs to develop a no huddle, 2-minute drill game. Use standard runs and read options, appropriately. Both are very effective and were very good at both. Coaches need to step it up in general, attitude and everything wise.

These aren't numbered to determine particular importance but just for organization. These are just things that i believe need and can happen for the panthers to maximize their talent and capabilities. Execution and the eye of the tiger as well. We are bringing in a new GM so change is possible and likely

Archived