• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How much could Chris Weinke possibly cost?

SIGCHI222

Wasn't it Bill Polian who just said in that radio interview that Shula was tops around the league for QB coach???

Weinke is an interesting thought. I just find it funny how everyone is throwing Shula under the bus when Polian, a HIGHLY respected name around the NFL, says Shula is one of the best in the business.

I will say this though. We need a fresh start and a clean slate. Head to toe, I hope we have a major overhaul.

Bill also said that Sherrod Martin is one of the pieces we should build around. Not sure if Mr. Polian's advice concerning the Panthers should be taken at face value.

To the others that have said Wienke wouldn't want to take a pay-cut. How much do you guys think he is getting paid?

I actually don't have a prob with Shula..its Chud's dumbass play calling.

That being said, I would be all for Weinke getting more involved with Cam's development.

I agree with you regarding Chud, however, I do not agree with you on Shula. Have you seen Cams footwork in the games. He always throwing off of his back foot. Sometimes because of the lack of an Oline. But there is still issues with his form. He throws off his back foot, does not follow through on passes, and trys to use all upper body to throw the ball. When he is accurate, he is not doing these things.

Now is it coaching or just youth and growing pains for Cam? that is waht needs to be determined.

QB coaches can make from a 100k to 1million a year. Sean Payton made 1 million coaching the QB's in Dallas....

Nick Bollettieri is not paying Chris that kind of money. I say go get him.

Watch and see...somebody is hiring Chris and soon and when he becomes a success at the NFL level we will be kicking ourselves for not getting him.

Archived