• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Da'rick Rogers

Gabeking

oh yeah no doubt.....since patton has gotten more attention think hell go between 25-32 in the first round....but hunter or rodgers could be their at 44.

Still think it'll be hard for Patton to go in the 1st.

Hunter helped himself at the combine. Could really get into the 1st with Patterson, Keenan, and Austin. Rogers most definetely be in the 2nd round, unless a team sees what Im seeing.

Still think it'll be hard for Patton to go in the 1st.

Hunter helped himself at the combine. Could really get into the 1st with Patterson, Keenan, and Austin. Rogers most definetely be in the 2nd round, unless a team sees what Im seeing.

yeah you right....but i was thinking teams might be scared of his injury...but maybe not since keenan allen is still projected as a top 20 pick......

yeah you right....but i was thinking teams might be scared of his injury...but maybe not since keenan allen is still projected as a top 20 pick......

Yea, but he had a somewhat pretty good season last year coming of the injury. The ACL injury WIL be two years away already. Teams won't be scare of that. Teams know s who he is and what he can do. He helped himself a lot at the combine and earned to be a 1st rounder.

Am I the only person that saw this dude drop everything at the Combine then run a slow time? You people fall in the love with any bum.

I don't want anything to do with this guy.

Who is he a upgrade over on our team?

Everywhere I looked at, all I see is high praises for the kid. He ran a very good 40 at 4.52, great for his size. He finished in the top5 in the 3 cone, 20yd shuttle, 60yd shuttle, vertical and broad jump. Very atheltic for his size.

Who is he an upgrade over on our team???? Damn easy question. LaFail, Pilares, Murphy, AE, Gettis, Adams !!!!!!

Rogers didn't run a slow time at all. Youre highly praising Hunter but he ran a sub 4.5 also. Did Hunter run a slow time then? Yea I didn't think so either.

Everywhere I look at I see praises for the kid. He ran a very good 40 at 4.52, great for his size. He finished in the top5 in the 3 cone, 20yd shuttle, 60yd shuttle, vertical and broad jump. Very atheltic for his size.

Who is he an upgrade over on our team???? Damn easy question. LaFail, Pilares, Murphy, AE, Gettis, Adams !!!!!!

Rogers didn't run a slow time at all. Youre highly praising Hunter but he ran a sub 4.5 also. Did Hunter run a slow time then?

Link to where you look? I saw dude drop balls all over the place and he's not bigger nor faster then Lafell so here you go having another bad opinion in a different sport on this forum.

Link to where you look? I saw dude drop balls all over the place and he's not bigger nor faster then Lafell so here you go having another bad opinion in a different sport on this forum.

A NE page but still good info

http://nesn.com/2013/02/nfl-combine-live-tavon-austin-among-prospects-to-watch-during-day-4-drills-2/

There's more, google it up.

Find me a link that said Rogers dissapointed at the combine.

A NE page but still good info

http://nesn.com/2013...day-4-drills-2/

There's more, google it up.

Find me a link that said Rogers dissapointed at the combine.

Who the fug is Doug Kyed and who does he work for?

But beyond that I don't care I saw as others who watch this that Rogers is stiff he drop passes in gaulet and routes look sloppy as hell. Then you watch his video at UT he is nothing but a possession WR. How is he better then Lafell and try to use some common sense with your answer.

Archived