• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CJ on the cuts of vets...

Well frankly I can't blame him for being about the money, in the end this is a business.

That said, I am a bit disappointed in him.

I'm not sure he should be on Twitter revealing all this about not willing to restructure and what not. I've always wanted him to step to the forefront and take on more of a leadership role. I thought being the highest paid player in the league last year would have helped motivate him to the that. I've got nothing but love for CJ, but as a Carolina Panther I think he can do better than this. Hey I'm just a fan though, what do I know.

This. I f

Well frankly I can't blame him for being about the money, in the end this is a business.

That said, I am a bit disappointed in him.

I'm not sure he should be on Twitter revealing all this about not willing to restructure and what not. I've always wanted him to step to the forefront and take on more of a leadership role. I thought being the highest paid player in the league last year would have helped motivate him to the that. I've got nothing but love for CJ, but as a Carolina Panther I think he can do better than this. Hey I'm just a fan though, what do I know.

Sorry. Trying to post from my phone. I don't think he should have to restructure or anything. Take the money, he earned it. However, tweeting about it may be a bad idea. Just gives the wrong perception.

Archived