• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Show your face

Bwood

Kurb come to Connecticut. I will set you up with a foxy young thing. She may not know what a football is and have to count with her fingers but Valley girls will treat you well.

Thanks bud, but I have a foxy thing at home.

If your reading comprehension didn't fail miserably you would know that I can't change my picture because I can only access the huddle from my iPhone.

Ahhhhahaha! My reading comprehension fails but you thought I responding to what Kurb said about your avatar even though I quoted you & was clearly responding to your admitting you can't figure out how to post pics.

Since BWood PM'ed me a to post a picture of my significant other(s) I share this oldy but goody.

2705_95099286062_3978502_n.jpg

I'm in the middle b/c its more fun in the middle...

When will I be able to join your guys' crew?

I've been the most valuable fan at every west coast Panthers game for the past decade.

Ahhhhahaha! My reading comprehension fails but you thought I responding to what Kurb said about your avatar even though I quoted you & was clearly responding to your admitting you can't figure out how to post pics.

I can't understand that terrible grammar dude, sorry.

You can't post pictures from an Iphone, but now my home IP has been unbanned so I can post pictures again. Don't know why you have such a hard time understanding that....

Shaking_head.gif

Archived