• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Horncats interested in Al Jefferson

carpanfan96

Since everyone seems to know where everyone is going in free agency next year, can I get the lotto numbers.

Most people didn't think Jefferson would give us the time of day...

Money will always get you places in a greed driven league like the NBA...

There is no reason to waste it all on a player that will be on the decline in two years.

It's all assumption at this point where players may go next year, but it's a FACT LBJ ain't coming here. Quit whatever you're smoking if you really think LBJ is going to come here. 20 other teams are going to offer him 25 mil also.

It's all assumption at this point where players may go next year, but it's a FACT LBJ ain't coming here. Quit whatever you're smoking if you really think LBJ is going to come here. 20 other teams are going to offer him 25 mil also.

20 other teams wouldn't have the salary space we would have.... That's the point everyone has been making for heavens sake.

Most of you don't even go to the games and didn't start coming around until the name change and now you're worried about how bad the team will be if they resign McBob lol.

Who exactly is this referring to. Bc I've always been a bobcat hornet fan. I don't agree with how the franchise was run at the beginning with the bobcats but I always cheered for them and wanted to win.

Archived