• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shula please watch FSU Game

redbuddha

That was some of the most beautiful play calling I have ever seen.

A redshirt freshman completed 92.6% of his passes for 356 yards and 4 passing touchdowns, and 1 rushing touchdown.

If our offense can look similar to what I saw last nite, SUPERBOWL

Saw an interview where he mentioned Cam as one of his heroes...

Guest Spider Monkey

Cam would look better playing against our practice squad.

Which is the equivalent of FSU vs Pitt.

Winston isn't even the best QB on his team.

That was some of the most beautiful play calling I have ever seen.

A redshirt freshman completed 92.6% of his passes for 356 yards and 4 passing touchdowns, and 1 rushing touchdown.

If our offense can look similar to what I saw last nite, SUPERBOWL

Saw an interview where he mentioned Cam as one of his heroes...

Watch a year of Winston-less Jimbo and reasses.

Guest Spider Monkey

That's some mighty limp dick trolling you're bringin' there.

Jacob Coker is a higher rated propect with a much, much stronger arm, better accuracy, and he's also a faster runner.

He was much better than Jameis all off season. Jimbo was forced to pick Winston because he is who the FSU fans overwhelmingly want.

Jacob Coker is a higher rated propect with a much, much stronger arm, better accuracy, and he's also a faster runner.

He was much better than Jameis all off season. Jimbo was forced to pick Winston because he is who the FSU fans overwhelmingly want.

Don't worry. This happens to a lot of posters.

Come on it was only PIT. They have been sucking for years.

Says the guy willing to crown Geno Smith G.O.A.T. after he carved up Baylor.

Like Fisher said "It's one game, guys." Still it's hard to remain calm about a freshman QB who steps out of pressure, stands tall in the pocket, and goes through his reads better than most 5th year seniors.

As a far as adopting Jimbo's offense in the NFL? No.

Coaches steal plays from each other all of the time, Chud stole from Malzahn, Shanahan stole from Baylor, Indy just hired the OC from Stanford, Bellichek stole from Oregon, a good play/play design just works.

All of this college bashing is interesting, you act like all of our players and coaches can only come from the NFL or CFL. This kid was averaging 13 yards a pass, yet it wasn't like he was throwing 75 yard Td passes. They weren't heavily reliant on read option and still managed 175 yards rushing with only 25 yards from Winston, multiple receivers were involved, and Pitt had a top 20 defense last year.

Archived