• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Serious question: Is it time to move on from Smith?

Rags

Smith would have no problems telling any of them what to do with the ball. 

So u just answered the problem with this team. If Smitty wouldn't think much of tell anyone of the "choosen QBs" that he deserve to get the ball, then I can  bet that he's all in the coaches and Cam's face about wanting the ball as much as possible.

Yep, that goes a long way with helping the team spirit...when the Vet Receiver acts like a spoiled Diva because he doesn't get his way.

Stop calling smith a possession receiver, please.

Be clear, what set him apart in the past was his nasty attitude combined with superior jumping ability, excellent speed and exceptional hands.

He now, and for the last few years only has one of those attributes remaining............. Ill let you guess which one it is..............

He may make a solid slot or possibly a two, but enormous issues would arise. 1. His cap number would need to realign with his status(Something I don't see him accepting) 2. The offensive game plans, tempo, momentum and adjust on the fly  need to be productive and solid. (what we are seeing these days is ratty, flip a coin, best i got type efforts)

Archived