• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We could still lose the 2nd seed.

Pantherman

Ever since I bitched about Kuechly being drafted and then seeing how stoopid I was, I figure I don't know half of what I wish I did.

Many forgave me on this forum, I will always return the favor.

How can anyone on this particular forum be Grinch at this time?

tumblr_mt93lcPwi41rc0yuao1_500.gif

Take your own advice asshole.

I don't need a chart.  If SF wins, we win and Seattle looses, SF wins the West, we beat SF in the first tiebreak category.  We get the #1 seed.

Idiot.

He was just amazed at how there was only one likelihood for the Panthers getting the #1 seed. Calling someone an idiot when you can't use the correct form of "loses" is hilarious though, so please continue.

Hmmm.. Really!! Maybe I didn't take that into account. I thought the teams with the 2 highest records could get the bye weeks and home field. Didn't think about that. LOL

Well sort of

But lets say a division has 2 of the best records in a conference, one of them wins the division and the other goes to the wildcard and nope DON'T get home-field. It may be a lil confusing cause its setup wrong and should be changed

Well sort of

But lets say a division has 2 of the best records in a conference, one of them wins the division and the other goes to the wildcard and nope DON'T get home-field. It may be a lil confusing cause its setup wrong and should be changed

The setup is fine. Say a division has an extremely easy schedule (IE: Chiefs and Broncos). Should they both get rewarded with top tier seeding because they played garbage divisions on their schedules?

Division winners get top billing. If you don't win your division, then you have to play away. It's perfectly fine. It's the reason we got to see the 7-9 Seahawks poop on Drew Brees.

NO.

If Seattle looses and SF wins and we win we get the #1 seed.

It is not that complicated.

Squirrel said what you said, exact opposite lol

We need SF to win so they can win their division and we win ours... but we win the tie-breaker over SF giving us number 1 seed

IF SF lose...

He was just amazed at how there was only one likelihood for the Panthers getting the #1 seed. Calling someone an idiot when you can't use the correct form of "loses" is hilarious though, so please continue.

Can we all assume your mother is so proud?

I salute you, if for no other reason than to acknowledge the cerebral dominance by both you and squirrel boy of a drunken geriatric.

Merry Christmas ashhole.  My spelling ain't so good but surely you can catch my drift.  :)

The setup is fine. Say a division has an extremely easy schedule (IE: Chiefs and Broncos). Should they both get rewarded with top tier seeding because they played garbage divisions on their schedules?

Division winners get top billing. If you don't win your division, then you have to play away. It's perfectly fine. It's the reason we got to see the 7-9 Seahawks poop on Drew Brees.

Ok I can hit you with the exact opposite

We had a hard ass schedule, hard division. We earned homefield but wont get it. Lets say that was us instead of the saints, would you like it then?

End of the day NFL teams dont create their own schedule. You beat the teams in front of you and should get rewarded for doing so. I could careless about the seeding, better record = homefield 

Can we all assume your mother is so proud?

I salute you, if for no other reason than to acknowledge the cerebral dominance by both you and squirrel boy of a drunken geriatric.

Merry Christmas ashhole.  My spelling ain't so good but surely you can catch my drift.  :)

It wasn't spelling that was the issue but rather your inability to comprehend homonyms. My mom is probably proud that I'm not grammatically retarded, whereas yours is wondering why the highlight of your evening is trying to e-bully someone on an internet message board of Panthers fans.

Ok I can hit you with the exact opposite

We had a hard ass schedule, hard division. We earned homefield but wont get it. Lets say that was us instead of the saints, would you like it then?

End of the day NFL teams dont create their own schedule. You beat the teams in front of you and should get rewarded for doing so. I could careless about the seeding, better record = homefield 

Wildcard was added later. It's an incentive to get more people into the playoffs. If you didn't win your division, you certainly don't deserve to have homefield advantage. If we lost to a 7-9 team in the playoffs like the Saints did, then we don't deserve a Super Bowl anyway. 

If we lose the division to the Saints, then no, we don't deserve homefield. Especially considering we lost to the Seahawks anyway.

Archived