• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ATL Afterparty!

AKPantherFan

NFCS champs.

Dude you don't deserve to celebrate with us.

The BS you post in the game day threads is ridiculous. You have no faith and you bitch and complain all day, but the second we win you hop back on this dick.

We don't like your kind and you are not a panther fan. Have fun watching us in the playoffs.

The BS you post in the game day threads is ridiculous. You have no faith and you bitch and complain all day, but the second we win you hop back on this dick.

We don't like your kind and you are not a panther fan. Have fun watching us in the playoffs.

That's real funny bro. You got the wrong guy. Because I barley post in the game day thread ever since we won vs the Giants. So attack someone else son.

Joined Dec 20 huh? Ha bye.

Joined Dec 20 huh? Ha bye.

Are you telling me that the join date of a user on an internet forum matters? I would bet my daughter that I know twice as much as you about this team, and been to more games.

You are a fugging bandwagoner and your posts prove it. Get off our forum and let us celebrate pussy bitch.

Are you telling me that the join date of a user on an internet forum matters? I would bet my daughter that I know twice as much as you about this team, and been to more games.

You are a fugging bandwagoner and your posts prove it. Get off our forum and let us celebrate pussy bitch.

Yeah your post date indicates that you are the bandwagoner. And I bet you wouldn't have this much to say to face to face. But I'm not making any promises such as that.

Yeah your post date indicates that you are the bandwagoner. And I bet you wouldn't have this much to say to face to face. But I'm not making any promises such as that.

I've been a part of this forum a long time. Do you remember the server crash? Do you remember Zods on notice threads? Probably not.

You have no argument because you KNOW you are a fareweather pussy and you only celebrate when we win. So you are trying to attack me for having a new join date.

You know nothing. You don't deserve to celebrate. And I will never let you celebrate. If I made a fugging Compilation of your ridiculous bandwagon comments, you would be banned.

Admit that you are a pussy bandwagoner and delete your account.

I've been a part of this forum a long time. Do you remember the server crash? Do you remember Zods on notice threads? Probably not.

You have no argument because you KNOW you are a fareweather pussy and you only celebrate when we win. So you are trying to attack me for having a new join date.

You know nothing. You don't deserve to celebrate. And I will never let you celebrate. If I made a fugging Compilation of your ridiculous bandwagon comments, you would be banned.

Admit that you are a pussy bandwagoner and delete your account.

YES I DO. I BEEN HERE BEFORE CAM'S rookies season. From the 2008 turnover bowl. I attack 3 people on this team. That's Donald, Captin and Rivera. Check all my post young man. Never have I said we can't do it. I have just questioned Rivera. We need a damn WR in this place too if me saying that is saying I hate the team. Cool. You're one person. I don't really know you tbh. Haven't even seen you before or heard of ya. But yea keep on not letting me celebrate. Just more work for you too find me. Please make a compilation. 

Archived