• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

49ers/Packers Game thread

Jangler

Saints most definitely would not be favored in Charlotte. Our offense played the worst game of the year Dec 22. We will stomp the Saints if we faced them again. I will laugh at you guys in Seattle though. To even think you have a chance LOL

Seriously, the Saints and Panthers have played twice. Saints dominated the first game in every area and dominated the second game in every area but the score. Saints would clearly be the favorite. 

Although I don't expect Saints to beat Seattle the Seahawks, Niners and Saints are clearly the best 3 teams remaining in the NFC. I would love to see the Panthers win because it would give the Saints an excellent chance of going to the Super Bowl but the Niners are just a better team at pretty much every position when compared to the Panthers. 

As a Panther fan you have to feel good about the year although it will most likely be a one year blip. Still something to be proud of. 

Seriously, the Saints and Panthers have played twice. Saints dominated the first game in every area and dominated the second game in every area but the score. Saints would clearly be the favorite. 

Although I don't expect Saints to beat Seattle the Seahawks, Niners and Saints are clearly the best 3 teams remaining in the NFC. I would love to see the Panthers win because it would give the Saints an excellent chance of going to the Super Bowl but the Niners are just a better team at pretty much every position when compared to the Panthers. 

As a Panther fan you have to feel good about the year although it will most likely be a one year blip. Still something to be proud of. 

You guys most definitely didn't dominate us at home. Our offense played horrible but the best unit on either team is our defense. I would however expect little knowledge from a Saints fan. To the topic at hand, we have a better QB, equal TE, better front 7 and equal secondary compared to San Fran. But I expect nothing but generalizations from a Saints fan as well. Or have you already switched back to Dallas?

P.S. I hope your shithole team beats Seattle so we can hit you motherfugers in the mouth and send Mole into retirement.

one of my fav quotes ever.

Thank you for this  :thumbsu:

You guys most definitely didn't dominate us at home. Our offense played horrible but the best unit on either team is our defense. I would however expect little knowledge from a Saints fan. To the topic at hand, we have a better QB, equal TE, better front 7 and equal secondary compared to San Fran. But I expect nothing but generalizations from a Saints fan as well. Or have you already switched back to Dallas?

P.S. I hope your shithole team beats Seattle so we can hit you motherfugers in the mouth and send Mole into retirement.

That's why every remaining player, coach and executive on the remaining teams would rather play the Panthers. Niners are just a better team top to bottom.

That's why every remaining player, coach and executive on the remaining teams would rather play the Panthers. Niners are just a better team top to bottom.

So u dont expect Saints to beat Seattle so you're going to troll our board? Lame saints fan

Pffffffffft I laugh at you swamp person.

Have fun in Seattle.

I don't understand why you're here. Everyone else would rather play you fags by far. There's a much bigger discrepancy between you and Seattle than between us and the niners. Go troll elsewhere scrub

Archived