• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Review on Comedy Central

Dpantherman

This show and @midnight are the two shows that I love that NOBODY I know watches.

For some reason, a few of my friends like Broad City. I don't get it. They try to say it's like a female Kroll Show, but I have to remind them....no the fug it isn't. Kroll Show is great. Broad City is garbage.

Broad City isn't like Kroll show at all. There aren't any sketches. It's more for a hybrid of Girls and Workaholics. Hannibal Buress steals every scene he's in on that show. But I like.

That, review, @midnight, drunk history, inside Amy schumer, and Nathan for you are all awesome

broad city is more like workaholics, and i think broad city is waaaaay better than workaholics

i fuging hate workaholics and everyone associated with that show forever, for no reason

its just terrible

the more i watched the kroll show, the more i loved it.   he's got some really awesome characters and a serious talent for disappearing into them.

plus the little touches, like C-Czar's mom, etc really fill it out in a way other sketch comedy doesn't.  

kroll show reminds me of those classic Kids in the Hall skits...they just aren't for everybody

Archived