• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 SCHEDULE

Lilsmitty09

Exactly,  one of those two games is supposed to be an AFC team........not two from the NFC.

at least that's the way it has been in the past.

No....it's always been same place finisher in the other two NFC Divisions. It's always only been the 4 AFC games for as long as I can remember. We're playing Philly and Seattle because they both finished 1st in the two NFC Divisions that we're not playing (East, West).

Edit: We only play AFC teams once every four years and we alternate home and away.  

No....it's always been same place finisher in the other two NFC Divisions. It's always only been the 4 AFC games for as long as I can remember. We're playing Philly and Seattle because they both finished 1st in the two NFC Divisions that we're not playing (East, West).

Edit: We only play AFC teams once every four years and we alternate home and away.  

I always thought it was one from each conference.........

I am quite tired of starting the season at 4... this is the third time in the last four years.

The scumbag bandwagon fanbase on SNF?!?! OH LORD YES.

Love how October is pretty much death... I relished the stretch of doom last season, and we aced it. Hopefully we'll ace this one.

Panther fans need to start buying tickets to SNF now. Hope we put a block up on tickets for PA area codes.

At least try to represent somewhat better than we did in the playoffs Panther fans.

No fugin kidding. It's time to man up Panther fans.

Archived