All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I feel like Asomugha was considered one for the Raiders. Idk wtf happened when he got traded.
  3. Today
  4. Hmmmm, very interesting overall. I'd say for the right price by all means bring him back if he gets cut. I was fine with letting him go to the Redskins considering how much money he wanted (though I'd rather it have been after the tag ran out) but I'd be glad to have him back if he is willing to take a lower price contract to come home. Now if he doesn't get cut, I say no thanks since I don't know about taking on the remaining contract that the Skin's got robbed on.
  5. Another vote for the NFC Championship. Just the entire day, tailgating with snow on the ground, night game, all the media and coverage surrounding BOA, confetti after the game with Terry Bradshaw on the field presenting the trophy to the team. One of the highlights of my life as a sports fan in general. 2003 playoff game against Dallas is up there as well.
  6. Ron Rivera trying a new sport

Guhayeeeeeeee
  7. AJ Klein wasn't re-signed because he is our third or fourth based linebacker in a league where you are in nickel most of the time. Allen Hurns and Robinson have only two 1000 yard seasons in between them. If Lee was capable of getting 1000 yards every year, he would be the one they would keep.
  8. You know sure well that he isn't being re-signed for non-football reasons.
  9. Political Compass Quiz

i don't know what right wing bullshit i clicked that sent me a notch to the economic right
  10. Might as well if we are not going to protect him.
  11. Jaguars cut Chris Ivory

But does he play left tackle?
  12. Forget the game This is curling hotness level. Look at those elbows gents.
  13. Hornets beat Nets

We didn't have a thread for this game but the Hornets won in spite of some pretty bad officiating. The refs waved off three three-pointers that we made in the first half, and it took a big run to end up winning 111-96. Kemba had 31 and Dwight had 15 and 24 (!!), one rebound shy of the team record. After the win tonight against the Wizards, we are four games out of the 8 seed.
  14. While we are at it.. Mike Mitchell?

Have you seen him play the last two years? Dude is slow and takes bad angles. He does draw good unsportsmanlike penalties though.
  15. This will be Norwell in 2 yrs.
  16. While we are at it.. Mike Mitchell?

hmmmm........intriguing
  17. Hope he was told in a nice way that he's being cut. Can't have any hurt feelings. Bunch of whinny ass pussies.
  18. While we are at it.. Mike Mitchell?

I agree.. I can't stand the hypocrite clown .. Who had no problem with one person bargain shopping vets but does now...
  19. Poll be honest...

How many hours per day do you speak face to face with another person that is not your family? Me...bout 2 mins My job is a higher level technical person, all online or phone.
  20. While we are at it.. Mike Mitchell?

Mitchell should come relatively cheap and he's six years younger than Mike Adams. Yeah, another stopgap. But probably a better stopgap than we currently have.
  21. Multiple Fatalities Reported at Florida School Shooting

So now the sro plus 3 Broward deputies sat outside hiding behind their vehicles while children were shot and bled out. Do you still want to give up your firearms? I thought we were supposed to give up our 2nd amendment because the police would protect us? So if the police won't protect us and our children we should still give up our firearms? You anti liberty folks should wake up and see that the government will not protect you and you're the only one who can protect you and your family. Lol who am I kidding you will ignore facts and still scream to take our rights.... The government failed at all levels and you people only care about taking Americans firearms, shame on you.
  22. While we are at it.. Mike Mitchell?

Yeah when Gman was getting them you were the teenage girl right?? fuging hypocrite...smh
  23. While we are at it.. Mike Mitchell?

Why are you guys wanting more over the hill safeties? This place is like a bunch of teenage girls.
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Jeremy45714