All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Very cool. Also amusing that he was introduced by Jon Bon Jovi. Bon Jovi has long wanted to own a stake in an NFL team (he tried to get in on buying the Bills, if I recall correctly). Wonder if he asked Tepper how much a few shares of Panther ownership would cost
  3. Fryfan

"We'll stop it"

I DEMAND a wall built by the government on the border where there are brown people.
  4. DaveThePanther2008

Luke comes in at #..

We are so lucky to have him. It isn't a coincidence that our defense is ranked pretty high and a lot of it has to do with #59. When he tells you what is coming before the snap. You better make a play.
  5. HarambeLivesOn

"We'll stop it"

6. It will be interesting to see how Cam manages having a tougher taskmaster as OC. Hopefully he buys in and the offense flourishes rather than Cam digging in his heels and becoming passive aggressive. On the other hand Norv isn't known for his flexibility and compromise. When he and Zimmerman couldn't agree on the offense Turner bailed because he and Zimmerman are both strong personalities who didn't or wouldn't change.
  7. It's possible this is related to Tepper, but my first instinct is to think that it's not. Granted, the timing makes it seem curious, but my belief is that it's unconnected.
  8. Yeah, he was my least favorite pick as well. Hope he proves us wrong, but we easily could have traded up in the third and got Reid. We had more than enough capital (could have used next year’s 3rd or Norwell’s comp and still had a 3rd next year). Jackson I’m not sure about but he was in that range so it’s more of whether or not he works out than a reach.
  9. PanthersBigD

Westworld Season 2

William told James Delos in the 'Fidelity' episode that Logan died of an overdose.
  10. Could be 4 years of shitty drafts?
  11. Not to be that guy, but I think you know that's a style / personality mix that could also go horribly wrong. I don't believe it will, but I have to acknowledge the possibility.
  12. I think your last paragraph is the problem. It has been discussed in here, but I don’t recall Shula ever coming out with statements like we’ve already heard from the Turners. Unfortunately, we can’t assume they were discussing it before we drafted CMC. Look at our RB receptions before 2017 and after Chud. They were dismal and so bad that they couldn’t have been part of the offense. That’s not the case with Norv, we’ve seen the opposite. Based on historical evidence I’d say that it wasn’t obvious to the coaches and it took several years and Cam playing lights out in 2015 to mask the issue. I’m hopeful that Norv will do for Cam what he did for Rivers and Aikman.
  13. Back when Vinny Cerrato was with the Redskins, they had this "just take a great athlete and plug him in anywhere" approach to drafting. Didn't go so well.
  14. Ship

Luke comes in at #..

You can quote me here, Kamara won’t repeat his play from last year. You can bet us and the other teams will take his tape apart and shut him down. Plus with no Ingram, teams can key to him even more.
  15. CarolinaSamurai

Panthers Let Senior Executive Scout Don Gregory Go

What scouting did he F up?
  16. cookinwithgas

WTF have we become

Either that or we just have a lot of Johnny Quest stalking pedos on the board. Did I do that right?
  17. I don’t get why this team can’t just draft a guy who played safety and was talented. It’s not that hard. however, Gaulden apparently looked alright with first and second stringers and got his hands on some passes so hopefully he works his way into something. I like what we’ve heard of his attitude so far.
  18. Maybe he's just a "football player", but I'm not a fan of this pick, especially that high. Also hoping that Hurney's curse of the 2nd round still isn't around.
  19. Rubi

WTF have we become

It’s you dude. Lol
  20. There's no question that Norv has a big advantage in that he doesn't have to scheme around our deficiencies the way Shula did. No matter what people think of Shula, they have to admit he was dealt a bad hand for the bulk of his time as OC...which is why I think Rivera gave him more time than many fans felt he deserved. With that said, I don't think Shula and Dorsey were a good fit for Cam. Cam has never been the most disciplined QB, mainly because of his immense athletic ability. But he's also a strong personality that tends to be a bit stubborn. So, he needed a strong coach that can keep him reigned in, not a buddy like Dorsey seemed to be or a more laid back guy like Shula. So, while they may have tried to work on these issues, they simply weren't capable of getting through to Cam (and I don't think it was because Cam was unwilling, he just needed a firmer hand). It's why I think Norv is a perfect fit for him. He has enough success that he will have Cam's respect from the start, but he's also very firm and focused on the details. I'm sure Cam will still freelance some, after all, it's one of the unique aspects of his game that sets him apart. However, I think Norv will design the offense to make it more of a controlled freelance.
  21. Dex

Luke comes in at #..

Cause he's a beast.
  22. Who even works in the front office these days.
  23. Fryfan

WTF have we become

because its a 6 week old policy when our old policy was not broken. Asylum seekers that come as families were kept together through the court process. Obama did that. W. bush did that. It was NOT broken. Why break it to abuse kids?
  24. Paa Langfart

WTF have we become

I wonder why there aren't any " real " photos? Maybe because they aren't letting sitting senators let alone reporters into the camps?
  25. HarambeLivesOn

WTF have we become

Name the advanced democratic society that rewards illegal immigrants for trying to illegally smuggle a child in. Just one. People are far to negative towards this country and its relationship with immigrants.
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Chase Anderson