All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The Huddler

Beaston comes home

Im glad bring in all the guys and get the vibes hitting right and lets go win the SB
  3. Today
  4. Semaj

Beaston comes home

Glad to see one of my favorite all time Panthers back hanging with the team. Honestly, he deserved much better. Injuries changed everything. Beason was a stud. Wish nothing but the best for Jon Beason.
  5. rico6

ABCB is the only rhyme scheme

Fun fact, my cousin married his sister and live in Winston. Josh is good people.
  6. AggieLean

Yea, I’ll admit CP is kind of dirty and he’s a dick. I think he’s going to be out game 6, but he had a great game. I think the warriors will win in 7, but Houston definitely has them sweating bullets. Baron Davis was that dude. First ever jersey I owned was an Anthony Mason hornets jersey. Second was a Baron Davis, and I swear I used to wear it once a week. I’ll never forget that series back in like 2000 or 2001 where we beat the Heat and took Milwaukee to 7 games. Baron was put on the map during those playoffs
  7. GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

baron davis owned chris paul is a habitual line stepper but im glad for what he's doing to the warriors. you see him shimmy on steph tonight??
  8. KaseKlosed

Possible Huge Addition

Lol ok overseer
  9. LinvilleGorge

Derek Anderson...update?

Nothing against the guy and I wish him nothing but the best but it's time for the Panthers to move on. He's looked really and the last couple of years. If he's taken care of his money he should be set for life several times over.
  10. AggieLean

As for NBA players; I really only follow Chris Paul. He’s from Winston and he married into my family. Used to follow Josh Howard. He’s from Winston, urban Winston, and he was one of the first pro athletes to question the anthem, except he was more vulgar with his language. Baron Davis is my favorite player ever. He was sooo underrated.
  11. rodeo

i only watched illegally anyway, and i've been supplying huddlers via pm with links for like 5 years. only attended 3 games. the only thing the nfl will actually miss out on from me will be if i tell my aunts not to get me any more tshirts for xmas.
  12. AggieLean

Yea, if I watch any nfl this year it’ll be illegally. Hard to completely give it up; especially since I played and was decent at it. I also genuinely care about the players, and I know a boycott hurts their pockets, but I can’t continue to support a league that shows it doesn’t care about me or my issues, but they’ll act like they care about domestic violence, misogyny, the military, etc.
  13. rodeo

jk that dunk was incredible
  14. rodeo

giannis' wiki says he's a fan of Olympiacos. they have a big golden dawn fanbase. NEXT!
  15. GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

>:(
  16. SZ James (banned)

Do NOT watch the hornets would be my only advice
  17. j2sgam

Derek Anderson...update?

‘Preciate you holdin teh clipboard as long as you did, I get you take this shyte serious, put in all in everyday, but there comes a time.. there comes a time when riding the pine ain’t good enough, when teh 3% chance that you’re gonna play ain’t good enough, when your ProBowl season in Cleveland ain’t enough to carry your career any further.... thanks but ✌️...
  18. GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

basically if giannis develops his jumpshot he's going to break the game entirely. he's the most likely to fill the void that'll eventually be left by lebron imo
  19. GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

giannis antetokounmpo imo e: or embiid but if you end up a philly fan you run the risk of 5 years from now looking like warriors fans look today. giannis all day imo. or russ. my favorite players to watch are giannis, embiid, westbrook, steph, lebron, wall, anthony davis, kyrie, kemba, probably forgetting some.
  20. jasonluckydog

Derek Anderson...update?

Nevermind that was just my fat wife, she fell in the toilet again
  21. jasonluckydog

Derek Anderson...update?

The fat lady is singing. ..
  22. rodeo

alright i'll start following the players and see if anyone says some poo that i like. i heard this kyrie guy has some good ideas
  23. rico6

Yeah, the transition is tough since it's a favorite past time of mine, but I just can't support the brand anymore. I'll stream a divisional game or tune in come playoff time.
  24. GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

Centrists Are the Most Hostile to Democracy

again who actually believes this lol like did you just read the secret or something? just gonna try to will this one into existence, huh?
  25. GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

i'll also say that being a fan of a bad nba team is way more fun than being a fan of a bad nfl team. bad nfl teams get shut out and brutalized. bad nba teams still have cool highlights. also it's easier to develop an attachment to players and to enjoy seeing them do well while the team overall sucks. nba encourages individualism in its athletes while the nfl wants you to care a lot about the logos and a handful of largely white stars. e: also just saying the hornets have cool uniforms and they're probably gonna be rebuilding here very soon. get on the malik monk train now or get left behind suckerz
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    kfcomber51