All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. His saving grace is the ability to move the sticks. All the buttmonkeys on here can pigeonhole all they want, but as long as he helps out, he was a good pick. I really don't understand the hate, but then I do. What did you want/expect? You can't make other teams draft according to what you want, you have to take what's left. We took the guy that could help us the most.
  3. I like that you're defending him, but I still think we are talking at cross-purposes. We can agree that he most certainly is neither a bust nor close to a fail as a pick. In that sense its completely fair to talk about what he may do in the future because you need to give a player time to assess this. But since I'm focusing on his worth as a #8 pick not a blanket statement about his career or what he may do in the future, his production now (particularly considering that he was picked higher because of it) is pertinent. 206 yards rushing in 10 games doesn't justify him as a top 10 selection at RB. Other stats and value to the team which is considerable don't change this fact. I would argue that its fair to begin to assess and have an opinion ofx a player (especially an RB) on his production and general play based on the position he was drafted for immediately. So my question is this-with a view to draft value at his position. What about his running makes you think he will see significant improvement?
  4. And some folks can’t tell the difference between criticizing the value of the pick and the player himself. Answer this question for me? Would you take a PK in the 1st round. He will be one of the best ever...guaranteed. You taking him? Why or why not?
  5. To me, a WR1 is simply a guy that finds a way to get open and make a play whenever you need one the most. IMO, yards and targets don't tell the story of a real #1. When the defense is really clamping down, and you desperately need someone to make a play, do you have a guy you can count on to consistently step up in those situations? If so, that's you're #1, if not, well, you need to keep looking for your playmaker.
  6. Why Are We Helping Saudi Arabia Destroy Yemen?

btw op the US is the most powerful imperialist force on the planet. the US doesn't "help" countries, it directs countries. we don't do the bidding of saudi arabia, israel, et. al.; they do our bidding. but to borrow for a moment what i think is an inappropriate term, we are "helping" the saudis bc 1) DC is filled with ghouls like john mccain who have a massive erection over the prospect of war with iran. proxy war, in this case, is better than no war. 2) the MIC needs bombs to flow into the ME 3) you need to destroy poo before you can rebuild it in your image and by this i mean this is basic "shock doctrine" stuff p.s. your video might have touched on these things but there's not a chance im going to watch the good dr ron paul's liberty report
  7. Today
  8. Why Are We Helping Saudi Arabia Destroy Yemen?

"likely" operating "in some capacity" lol also i love your "well if we weren't funding and arming the saudis in their genocidal campaign they would just do it anyway!!!" half-assed defense of direct US support. bring me your copy of the NYT so i can thoroughly wipe my ass with friedman's latest.
  9. Why Are We Helping Saudi Arabia Destroy Yemen?

Saudi Purges Explained, With Marwa Osman Live From Lebanon What is behind the sudden purge of dozens of high-ranking Saudi princes and their incarceration at the Riyadh Ritz? Lebanese scholar and geopolitical analyst Marwa Osman joins us to give a close-up perspective as war clouds continue to gather. Follow Marwa on Twitter: @Osman_Marwa1
  10. Sorry I mixed @KendrickPanther and you. My bad. I have never given the kid any numbers to hit. All I care about is his production, and how he can make us better. There are a plethora of folks who think he is a bust already. There are plenty of folks calling him a Slot Receiver. And folks like you who question his value. After 10 games. All because he doesn't have enough rushing yards to satisfy them. All I have been debating is patience. Let's see what he does when he actually gets the carries needed to put up some yards. Then we can see what he can do. But it seems that asking folks to have patience with the process, is just too much to ask. It seems like folks just have to have their labels.
  11. So who would be our backup quarterback? Maybe soon it would be Dak Prescott,...
  12. Time for some consistency.

That three way tie only works if the Vikings played and beat the Eagles Panthers in philly for an NFCCG sounds familiar
  13. Huddle Christmas drive??

Those were the days. There were a couple of years that I came down to that tailgate from Greensboro just to walk the bikes to the stadium.
  14. The Walking Dead season 8

I love the show with all the quirks, idgaf
  15. Time for some consistency.

Let's see if the Rams are forreal. That'll be a loss to the Hawks, their division owner pretty much, the Vikings and Saints... they'll be considered a non-threat if they lose to the Saints.
  16. Trumps EPA dream as a reality

The bears killed in "self defense" in the Anchorage area this year are at record numbers. Read more here: https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/wildlife/2017/11/10/nearly-4-times-more-bears-were-shot-dead-this-year-in-anchorage-than-in-2016/
  17. Does white privilege exist?

It was his destiny...
  18. Fantasy Football glasses. Look at the teams who win the SB for guidance on how important it is to have an all world receiver. It's exciting, but not as exciting as winning.
  19. Time for some consistency.

Consistency of results is good. Consistency of performance not as certain. I like us to make the playoffs and I like our chances playing in other teams stadiums. But one effort like Chicago in the playoffs and bye bye.
  20. but he was good in college...and was drafted high....and I recognize the name I agree. I wonder what is most peoples definition of a #1. Is it just the ones that get 1400yrds a year? How many of those guys would actually do that in our system with how much we run and Olsen? Personally I think most receivers are a product of the offense that they are playing in and the QB that is throwing to them. The Julio Jones and Calvin Johnsons are far and few in between. Our offense definitely needs a speed threat. Going into the draft I thought we might draft a potential outside receiver such as Jones or Godwin. I'm pretty sure Samuel was expected to be the Ginn replacement but that is a lot to ask out of a rookie especially since he played a bit of a hybrid role in college. Also we seem to like our niche receivers. We have had fast guys, tall guys, guys with good hands, and guys that can run good routes but don't seem to have one that can do it all. I keep waiting for us to draft or sign that all around receiver. Fast enough to go deep but also strong enough to catch in traffic. Big enough to compete to break a tackle but quick enough to get some RAC also. Good enough hands to make a QB look good and can run the entire route tree. Maybe a just described my definition of a #1. Either way I think sometimes we are a bit predictable based on our personnel, some versatility would be nice.
  21. It all goes hand-in-hand, the Dallas defense is playing like garbage and getting behind so the offense has to throw the ball more, and take more deep shots into traffic. So the quarterback is garbage. When reversed and the defense is getting stops so you can run the ball, the quarterback picks the easy completions, and now all of a sudden they're awesome. Personally I don't think dak is very good, but it's not as bad as it looks right now. Besides who cares it's Dallas
  22. Trumps EPA dream as a reality

However if you shoot one in self defense ever, outside of the lottery. You must be able to prove it was self defense without a reasonable doubt. Or it’s essentially first degree murder.
  23. Anyone remember that Old commercial that said away goes troubles down the drain, call Roto-Rooter for service.
  24. Does white privilege exist?

While the cops laughed, joked, & made breastplates mocking his death.
  25. The Benching of Monk if very frustrating

That game is about a 110-104 win if Monk played the fourth quarter.
  26. Correlation does not equal causation. Doesn't mean we can't win with him. It's silly to bench him at this point. What good does it do for anyone?
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Venus