All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. New Dilly Dilly commercial

the first time i saw that commercial it was so obvious that they were trying to make it a thing
  3. Jeremy WTF?

I'm a product of trying to live the progressive dream/lie and being hit with reality
  4. You are a piece of poo, stop race baiting people

this might be the first time i've seen somebody on that side of the political spectrum treat a law enforcement account of something with skepticism
  5. 21st & Prime

Heath Evans is a tool. Definitely hates the Panthers
  6. Right now it's Marty Hurney. Ridiculous, is it not?
  7. New Dilly Dilly commercial

Bud Light's ad and marketing team doesn't get paid enough. They're the best out there.
  8. Agreed. If he ends up being another Moose, I'd be ecstatic!
  9. Jeremy WTF?

how are you a real person
  10. Predators, perverts and pedophiles over party.
  11. New Dilly Dilly commercial

Dilly freaking Dilly*!! *Bud light is trash but they sure as poo know how to hire an ad agency.
  12. I knew they'd run this into the ground
  13. Since this forum seems enamored with dilly dilly.
  14. I've seen that shitshow for false accusations run its course. It's damn destructive and no less a violation for those falsely accused. Were I to dismiss this reality, I'd be every bit the fool as the people that assume that all rape victims are whores. If you've slammed the door shut on something being challenged, then you've opened up a world of opportunists seeking to exploit that
  15. I love Twitter

I saw it as a Falcons Super Bowl joke - not a joke about Matt Ryan and his wife's pregnancy.
  16. Yeah it does. /s It also means he's leading in yards per target too. How no one noticed that baffles me.
  17. D Newton also noted that in the 11th game that year Cam had no TDs against the Cowboys (Luke and Kurt were hogging the end zone), if Cam has another game like the Dolphins game this Sunday he’ll be well ahead of his pace in ‘15.
  18. He dropped balls left and right here on two separate stints. That was all I needed to see.
  19. If we win out and the Eagles drop a few that changes things.
  20. I love Twitter

You cant joke about anything these days without someone getting a sandy vagina....
  21. Top Panthers things to be thankful for?

Hakeem Nicks is still a free agent and his signing is surely imminent.
  22. Its really weird how obsessed people are with this guy around here we don't get updates on mike remmers or other obscure former players but there's a thread about this guy every week and the OPs seem consistently convinced that he is posting something that others are going to be completely fascinated about I don't know if its his name or his status as a former first round pick or the usain bolt thing but the obsession is really weird
  23. And regarding Freeney... don’t get your hopes up. He was on his couch for the first part of the year without even a hint of interest from us. If anywhere he’d probably go back to the Falcons.
  24. He had 21 TD's counting his rushing TD's, and this year he has 19. It's not that far fetched, I suppose.
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    byrdmansr