All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Obviously you have no capacity to understand. Go back to InfoWars
  3. Julius Peppers (38), Panthers According to his age, he should be washed up. But that’s been true for five years now. As a situational pass rusher, he’s still in the NFL’s upper echelon. https://www.si.com/nfl-free-agents-rankings-by-position-2018
  4. Late V-Day present from the wife

Nice ! Scotch ?
  5. Another School Shooting- Let's Review Latest Gun Legislation

loll and you want me to believe that. and you say i try to save myself after posting something stupid?
  6. Why do you feel "woke" = thinking like you?
  7. It’s called satire.
  8. Another School Shooting- Let's Review Latest Gun Legislation

lol posting a flow chart saying if the killer was a muslim there would be travel bans and if it were a mexican there would be a wall built? but yes i'm not talking about trump. god you're a fuging moron.
  9. Ownership options so far

Another possibility is that this thing could stretch into a very long term proposition. As mentioned, there are a limited number of buyers with the jack to pull it off. That number is cut further by the personal shenanigans of some of them and how that would affect sale approval by the NFL. The NFL has a very vested interest in a sale happening, but at the same time they want JR and the other owners to do well monetarily - they realize that if they come down or threaten to come down hard on the team for any JR malfeasance it could adversely effect the sale of the team. And the NFL can not force JR to sell to someone he doesn't want to. JR knew all this when he announced the sale of the team. He isn't getting any younger or healthier from what I can see from here. He may just hold onto this team until his death. I know that isn't a popular opinion but it is probably as realistic as any other scenario.
  10. Matt Kalil's wife in SI Swimsuit issue

I would drag my balls through 10 miles of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie.
  11. Another School Shooting- Let's Review Latest Gun Legislation

Go back to licking boots and sucking cop dick like the enslaved cuck you are.
  12. Another School Shooting- Let's Review Latest Gun Legislation

I didn't even mention Trump you fuging idiot. Social media is flooded by turds like you offering their useless "thoughts and prayers" after every mass shooting by another white male.
  13. Predicting the Tag

Much as I want to keep him, I don't think tagging Norwell is a realistic option.
  14. Another School Shooting- Let's Review Latest Gun Legislation

took a break from the tbox for a while, came back to see if any of you brainwashed manipulated shills woke up a little bit. nope, ya'll are still fast asleep. best of luck guys. you're definitely gonna need it.
  15. Predicting the Tag

Yeah we can’t match that. It would definitely be a 3rd comp pick too. The tough part is that if we want comp picks (one of the ways NE has always had draft capital) then we can’t make much of a splash in FA. It would be better to get a guy like Crabtree if cut than Robinson who’s contract expired. Crabtree wouldn’t count against or comps.
  16. Another School Shooting- Let's Review Latest Gun Legislation

dirstache isn't even smart enough to understand how ignorant he is
  17. Ownership options so far

Come to think of it, let's take a quick look at the likely changes each potential owner would likely bring to the team. Depending on what's most important to you about the team's future, you can pick your preferred option. Want the team to build a fancy new stadium and have heavy NASCAR tie-ins? Also want someone that'll heavily back Ron Rivera? Felix Sabates is your man. Hoping the team will hold players, coaches and staff to high standards and demand the best of everyone? You'd likely prefer Ben Navarro become the new owner. Tired of the "family friendly" gameday atmosphere and the team avoiding "bad boy" players? Former UFC owner Frank Fertitta is probably who you wanna look to (skimpier cheerleader uniforms may be in play with him in ownership as well). Believe that someone who's got experience at winning Super Bowls is the best option? The only guy who can make that claim is Ed DeBartolo. He's got five Lombardi trophies to his name. Think the team should take more of a social justice stand in the community? Diddy has expressed a belief in that too (this choice also works if you're a fan of Colin Kaepernick). Want to go into next season with absolutely no idea what's going to happen? Then pull for Paul Tudor Jones, cause I got nothin. So feel free to take your pick...
  18. When Red becomes the voice of reason that tells you something Scot. Yeah. he is talking to you.
  19. I gave Marty Hurney the benefit of the doubt for the better part of eleven years. So did a lot of others. I'm tapped out.
  20. Predicting the Tag

In a perfect world Kalil restructures this off season and frees up reasonable money for Norwell. Then we cut Matt next off-season and frees up that money for Williams. Because having Norwell tagged at 14/15 million, Kalil at just under 12 million, and turner at 11.5 million considering we already have limited cap space and other needs would be a horrible way to manage the current cap. I know we all love the white Buffalo and he's elite but you really can't tie all that cap into a line when you're trying to contend for a Superbowl. The browns can do that type of poo before they have money to burn
  21. “Hi my name is E Cat Panther 2, and besides vomiting everywhere and calling it rap. I have no idea what I’m talking about.”
  22. Awesome. We NEED him back. Beyond Addison and Horton we have zero proven NFL depth at DE. Hopefully Hall develops but we'll have to wait and see.
  23. 172,000 or approximately 77,000 take home. Comey who left a job making millions as a consultant to work for the FBI as director most certainly does not fit the bill of any of that bullshit you just spewed. Besides having 5 kids, is a foster parent. And your telling me he doesn’t care about kids. If there was two rocks, I don’t think they could ever be as dumb as you.
  24. But he IS our GM now. At least until after the draft. There is nothing that's going to change that. No amount of opinion, condemnation, hate, worry, or anger will change that fact. I chose to give him the benefit of the doubt until he proves me wrong. Why? because I have to I want this team to get to a Superbowl this year. We will have a new owner soon and after that we get to find out what the f they plan on doing with this team. I want a good FA, Draft and cross my fingers the new owner wants to win and will make decisions JR never would. You should be excited because anything can happen and the guy you hate sooo much will be gone soon.
  25. Predicting the Tag

Educate yourself son, lest you come across like such a moron. http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/bal-ravens-franchise-tag-justin-tucker-nfl-kickers-20160215-story.html In 2012 alone, five kickers were tagged — more than the combined number of quarterbacks in this nine-year period. So before you ask, "Who gives a kicker the franchise tag?" stop and look at the data.
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    run-run-pass-punt