#1 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,798 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 09 May 2014 - 12:48 PM

for a receiver they could've gotten at 27 anyway. Didn't know Hurney was the Aints GM now. Lol @ you inbred swamp scum.

#2 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 09 May 2014 - 02:47 PM

for a receiver they could've gotten at 27 anyway. Didn't know Hurney was the Aints GM now. Lol @ you inbred swamp scum.

Eagles probably would have snagged him. Based on your posts last month about Cooks, I bet you would have been ecstatic if it were the Panthers that made the trade and landed Cooks last night.

If you watch the little segment that just came on NFL net on which team got the biggest steal in day 1, Saints were mentioned, using 3rd pick and all, go look it up.

#3 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,516 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 04:29 PM

:D  Taints move was a huge waste of a 3rd round pick in a super deep draft.  They already throw for 80billion ypg, one more receiver isn't going to make their passing attack any more scary.  A stud DL or DB, however, would have been something worth moving up for.

#4 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:39 PM

LOL he wasn't getting past both the Pack and the Eagles, quit playin'. Also, his skillset effectively makes him a replacement for both Sproles and Moore. Also, he should be able to start immediately, so it's not like we drafted a prospect or anything.

#5 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

• HUDDLER
  • 2,133 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:00 PM

I heard today on the radio that Cooks was going to buy a house in Metairie and that he loves slammed Bentley's, and walking his dog in his jordan brand sneakers.

#6 Panthercock

Panthercock

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 12:36 AM

Cooks wasnt gonna last until 27

#7 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,148 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 18 May 2014 - 12:27 PM

I heard today on the radio that Cooks was going to buy a house in Metairie and that he loves slammed Bentley's, and walking his dog in his jordan brand sneakers.

I think he backed out when he saw a 4'8" lesbian looking guy with cankles and Crocs walking his dog.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.