Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Soccer season 2014-2015

208 posts in this topic

Posted

I thought the media here was reporting that Cavani was staying? Or am I getting him mixed up with someone else.

It's gotten to the stage where I don't care who comes in to replace Sherwood, as Spurs probably won't give him enough time to put his mark on things. When someone on here first mentioned Pulis for the job I immediately rubbished it thinking it's the wrong fit for him, although I'm warming to it.

Did anyone see the Osasuna vs areal Betis highlights? O_o

Posted

Doubt there is any way Real Madrid go after Mandzukic. He's just not a big enough signing. He's a guy who can't even stay in favor on a roster where he is essentially the only striker.

Oh I know it won't happen, it would just be my preference. Plenty of scoring punch up front as is if you add a supplemental 9. The Midfield needs some serious work though. 

Posted

I thought the media here was reporting that Cavani was staying? Or am I getting him mixed up with someone else.

It's gotten to the stage where I don't care who comes in to replace Sherwood, as Spurs probably won't give him enough time to put his mark on things. When someone on here first mentioned Pulis for the job I immediately rubbished it thinking it's the wrong fit for him, although I'm warming to it.

Did anyone see the Osasuna vs areal Betis highlights? O_o

It's not even June. Cavani will be "going to" every club in the world before next season rolls around.

Posted

Oh I know it won't happen, it would just be my preference. Plenty of scoring punch up front as is if you add a supplemental 9. The Midfield needs some serious work though. 

I'm still not really sure why Madrid aren't targeting Marco Reus. He could be had for around £35m and he could easily be molded into a top 10 player in the world.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm still not really sure why Madrid aren't targeting Marco Reus. He could be had for around £35m and he could easily be molded into a top 10 player in the world.

Guessing they see him as a winger and there's zero minutes for him. I really wouldn't mind him up top at all. It would easily work in Ancelotti's system, most of the time he uses a false 9 anyway.

1 person likes this

Posted

Guessing they see him as a winger and there's zero minutes for him. I really wouldn't mind him up top at all. It would easily work in Ancelotti's system, most of the time he uses a false 9 anyway.

Reus is one of those rare player that can thrive as a true 9, winger, or CAM. He's got such versatility, which is why I think he's such a great player. He also has hair to rival Ronaldo and Bale.

1506396_673804172682055_1266387866_n.png

3 people like this

Posted

Van Gaal is new ManUre coach. Just reported on yahoo.

Posted

Van Gaal is new ManUre coach. Just reported on yahoo.

Giggs retiring and taking assistant manager position. I'm sure he'll be manager within 5 years.

Posted

I would love for Real to take a chance on Reus. He'll come cheaper and he has potential in being a world class player.

No Suarez, please! We need that money invested in our midfield.

2 people like this

Posted

On the catwalk during the FA Cup final!post-15526-140051448282_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm ready for Liverpool vs Milan.  Just ordered my custom made shirt.

10309618_10101340225833847_5010796629996

Posted

For all Christiano Rondaldo lovers

cristiano-ronaldo-vogue-spain-nude-irina