Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So I had a conversation with the woman...

46 posts in this topic

Posted

72.gif

5 people like this

Posted

You NEVER say it first, man. Freaking amateur.

Sent from my iPhone

9 people like this

Posted

iZcUNxH.jpg

4 people like this

Posted

"Being with you at the Panthers game drinking a beer and eating $12 Bojangles chicken tenders."

I'm not gonna say shes telling you what u want to hear, but yeah.

3 people like this

Posted

"Being with you at the Panthers game drinking a beer and eating $12 Bojangles chicken tenders."

I'm not gonna say shes telling you what u want to hear, but yeah.

Posted

Mushroom stamp of approval

4 people like this

Posted

Oh and the Steelers game might make you dislike Charlotte. 40,000 fat ass losers that smell like pickled pigs feet and swamp ass waving yellow towels is not a site one can just erase from memory.

We will just have to take back our stadium from the Pittsburgh Visigoths. Filthy fuging mustard loving steel working vermin.

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh and the Steelers game might make you dislike Charlotte. 40,000 fat ass losers that smell like pickled pigs feet and swamp ass waving yellow towels is not a site one can just erase from memory.

This guy I work with is a Steelers fan. He says things like 'yins'. It's amusing.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted

Not gonna lie Dex. Sounds like she is feeding you a line of horsesh/t. I know for a fact there are only 1,095 women that truly love football. If she is one of em', you have beaten the odds.

Good luck. Always pay attention to her wants and needs. Temper your honesty with tact. And never, never, never, tell one of her friends she has nice boobs.

Posted

This guy I work with is a Steelers fan. He says things like 'yins'. It's amusing.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

So...you work in the steel mills, and you are a Lola? Scary scary thought. jk, really, I kid.