Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dex

So I had a conversation with the woman...

chknwing    14,164

"Being with you at the Panthers game drinking a beer and eating $12 Bojangles chicken tenders."

I'm not gonna say shes telling you what u want to hear, but yeah.

• Pie 3

Dex    11,966

"Being with you at the Panthers game drinking a beer and eating $12 Bojangles chicken tenders."

I'm not gonna say shes telling you what u want to hear, but yeah.

SCP    30,419

Mushroom stamp of approval

• Pie 4

Dex    11,966

Oh and the Steelers game might make you dislike Charlotte. 40,000 fat ass losers that smell like pickled pigs feet and swamp ass waving yellow towels is not a site one can just erase from memory.

We will just have to take back our stadium from the Pittsburgh Visigoths. Filthy fuging mustard loving steel working vermin.

• Pie 1

lola    3,314

Oh and the Steelers game might make you dislike Charlotte. 40,000 fat ass losers that smell like pickled pigs feet and swamp ass waving yellow towels is not a site one can just erase from memory.

This guy I work with is a Steelers fan. He says things like 'yins'. It's amusing.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

iamhubby1    2,895

Not gonna lie Dex. Sounds like she is feeding you a line of horsesh/t. I know for a fact there are only 1,095 women that truly love football. If she is one of em', you have beaten the odds.

Good luck. Always pay attention to her wants and needs. Temper your honesty with tact. And never, never, never, tell one of her friends she has nice boobs.

iamhubby1    2,895

This guy I work with is a Steelers fan. He says things like 'yins'. It's amusing.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

So...you work in the steel mills, and you are a Lola? Scary scary thought. jk, really, I kid.