45 replies to this topic

#46 Snake

Snake

Im on the Gus Bus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,230 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 09:52 PM

it wasnt pretty for the most part, and certainly not a large number of big plays that we were used to seeing since Cam has been here.  keep our defense rested, ball control and wear out the opposing teams defense seemed to be the game plan.  if you look at it like that, then our offense did pretty well.  i am starting to believe we are going to be far better off with our receivers, especially when you factor in Dickson and the possible emergence of B Willy or "Swole" as they call him.  we are still a run first team, so it pretty much will be predicated on how well we do there but the idea that Cam doesnt have any weapons is becoming much more of a farce. 

I would not have even called us a run first team last year. Cam was the only reason we had rushing yards to speak of, we were a ball control team. Cam was the reason our Offense ran last year, take away his Pro Bowl season and our offense would have been terrible. I think this year they have added players that will bring new wrinkles and thats a team moving forward.

Edited by Snake, 20 June 2014 - 09:54 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com