Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Another Ironic thread

RelaxImaPro    5,391

Did Big Anus get banned or something?  Don't feel like going through all the smack threads because I haven't kept up with them in a while.

Kevin Greene    12,263

Canadian moderator on a board for a sport league that doesn't even play in his country makes anti American post on Americas B-Day!

#HuddleLogic

Clearly this is what happens when a classy guy, albeit from an opposing team comes to Teh Huddle.

Surely you got the same reception.

Big A    218

Did Big Anus get banned or something? Don't feel like going through all the smack threads because I haven't kept up with them in a while.

As I mentioned last week to Zod, I've been at our residences in Florida till last night. It seems I was actually banned for a day during that time by Hawk for "spamming on profile" whatever that means. LULZ.

Hawk    2,378

or just for being a douchebag....wanna put it out to a vote to see which one it was?!!!

I had to give America a birthday present and banning your useless Spanish ass was as good as I could make it

TNPanther    2,444

Hawk, you should change BigA's username/handle to BigAnus. That would be pretty funny to see every time he posted.