Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,563 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:50 AM

http://www.spotrac.c...nathan-stewart/

One of us is wrong.

I'm pretty sure we save 6M over the next two years by leaving him on the roster.

We can cut him next June 1 as his cap hit next year is 8.3 and to cut him would be 13.6 in dead, but could be spread over two years for a 2015 saving of 1.5. However that would be a cap loss the next season of roughly 1 million.

Yeah. Something like that. I thought tats what I said.

fug you bitch.

Etc

#167 Chief Keek

Chief Keek

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:25 PM

That entire thread!!

0c4VdSS.gif

#168 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,729 posts
  • LocationRadford University

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:58 PM

I don't remember that

There was a stretch where chud kept calling these read option plays, and Dwill struggled with the style or whatever of the play coming out of shotgun or what not. Stew seemed a bit more comfortable and used to it, and generally got a little more yards. (Used to the read option in college)

Not saying Dwill isn't as good as Stew, but during that read option spell he was a bit better for those plays. What I'm trying to get at is a healthy Stew would be a benifit and boost the run game this year. All of our running backs have talent and have different styles. As a defense preparing for these different styles is just another thing to worry about

Edited by The Huddler, 25 July 2014 - 05:00 PM.

#169 sanjay_rajput

sanjay_rajput

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts
  • Locationstarkville, ms

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:11 PM

There was a stretch where chud kept calling these read option plays, and Dwill struggled with the style or whatever of the play coming out of shotgun or what not. Stew seemed a bit more comfortable and used to it, and generally got a little more yards. (Used to the read option in college)

Not saying Dwill isn't as good as Stew, but during that read option spell he was a bit better for those plays. What I'm trying to get at is a healthy Stew would be a benifit and boost the run game this year. All of our running backs have talent and have different styles. As a defense preparing for these different styles is just another thing to worry about

J-Stew is a better fit for the power scheme we try to run than D-will and Tolbert  due to his combination of speed and power. The hamstring injury seems to be minor and will only set him back 1-2 weeks but he will still participate in some activity. I'm hoping for a speedy recovery and a huge season with the help of Amini-Kalil-Turner. 

#170 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,729 posts
  • LocationRadford University

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:14 PM

J-Stew is a better fit for the power scheme we try to run than D-will and Tolbert due to his combination of speed and power. The hamstring injury seems to be minor and will only set him back 1-2 weeks but he will still participate in some activity. I'm hoping for a speedy recovery and a huge season with the help of Amini-Kalil-Turner.

Hell yeah man

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com