• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 wareagleflyboy

wareagleflyboy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:41 AM

From what I can gather the schedule was supposed to already be released but they keep pushing it back. 

I believe that is because of the whole Lebron going back to Cleveland, and now the tv schedules had to be re done.  Iv heard sometime in August.

#32 Chuckie

Chuckie

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 31 July 2014 - 03:18 PM

I'm going to go out on a limb and say opening night is on a Saturday. The 3day festival leading up to the game would be dampened for it to be any other day. Well find out for sure in about a week.

#33 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,153 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 31 July 2014 - 03:43 PM

I just got off the phone with my ticket lady. She said they're expecting the schedule to be released in the next week to 10 days. 

She called me because tickets to the first game are on sale right now to season ticket holders. The lower bowl is 100% sold out and she said the rate sales are going,  more than likely the general public is not going to have an opportunity to buy tickets to the game. Not to mention if they do then they're going to make that some sort of multi-game package anyway. So if you're wanting tickets to the first game then your options are 1) to go ahead and buy season tickets or 2) spend a ton of money on the open market (StubHub, etc...). I went ahead and bought a few and I bought the cheapest tickets in the upper deck and they were $59/each. 

Good luck....hope to see you all there.

Edit: just so you know the only way season ticket holders can buy extra tickets for the first game is to buy a package of 25, 50, or 100. Even more reason to believe that this thing is going to be sold out before getting to the general public. 

Edited by RoaringRiot, 31 July 2014 - 03:44 PM.

#34 Rise of The Hive

Rise of The Hive

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:54 PM

The suspense is killing me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users