Photo
- - - - -

So how did that Exhibition against Providence (Islands) go UNC?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 06:26 PM

how do you lose to a team that barely had enough players to play and all showed up at random in the back of a pickup?

too funny.

UK lost to em too. They'll still be the #1 team in the country come november.

#17 greghardy'sAK-47

greghardy'sAK-47

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 07:18 PM

La Tech got their new guys and backups playing time and they beat the same team.

They're probably the most underrated team in America though. They're a team I would not want to be paired up against in the NCAA tournament this year, if they make it. Unfortunately for them, if they slip up in the conference tournament, they probably won't get an at large bid.

IIRC OSU beat the same Bahamian team by ~50.

#18 greghardy'sAK-47

greghardy'sAK-47

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 07:25 PM

UK lost to em too. They'll still be the #1 team in the country come november.

I was not aware UK had played any Bahamian teams.  I know they lost to the Dominican Republic national team, but they also beat them 2x and the Dominican team is nothing to sneeze at.  They are in the Round of 16 of the FIBA World Cup.  Totally different ballgame than the Bahamian pick-up team.   

#19 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,906 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 08 September 2014 - 09:15 PM

La Tech got their new guys and backups playing time and they beat the same team.

They're probably the most underrated team in America though. They're a team I would not want to be paired up against in the NCAA tournament this year, if they make it. Unfortunately for them, if they slip up in the conference tournament, they probably won't get an at large bid.

means nothing at this point. would be happy to face them in regular season or post season.

#20 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,443 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 10:54 AM

means nothing at this point. would be happy to face them in regular season or post season.

wanna lose to a CUSA program two years in a row?  B)

#21 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,872 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 01:26 PM

I was not aware UK had played any Bahamian teams. I know they lost to the Dominican Republic national team, but they also beat them 2x and the Dominican team is nothing to sneeze at. They are in the Round of 16 of the FIBA World Cup. Totally different ballgame than the Bahamian pick-up team.

lol its the same poo. Both unc and uk would roll them in a real game. Quit reaching. Noone cares about ganes in august.

Edited by Falcons1stPanthers2nd, 09 September 2014 - 01:27 PM.

#22 greghardy'sAK-47

greghardy'sAK-47

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 02:28 PM

lol its the same poo. Both unc and uk would roll them in a real game. Quit reaching. Noone cares about ganes in august.

so it is a reach on my part that you had no idea what you were talking about?  

and you are right it's the same poo...other than the fact that the domincan team is made up of professionals of one level or another, including current nba players, and the bahamian team is made up of less than division 1 college talent.  but let's not let that fact get in the way of whatever point it is that you are attempting to make.   

#23 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,272 posts
  • Location704

Posted 09 September 2014 - 02:40 PM

and you are right it's the same poo...other than the fact that the domincan team is made up of professionals of one level or another, including current nba players, and the bahamian team is made up of less than division 1 college talent.  but let's not let that fact get in the way of whatever point it is that you are attempting to make.   

you are a retard if you honestly think a meaningless scrimmage (they weren't even wearing real jerseys FFS!) is some sort of testament to what their season will be like 3 months after the fact. End of story. Period. 

Maybe the dookies should schedule games like these, get the upset out of the way early? 

#24 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,511 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 09 September 2014 - 09:23 PM

and you are right it's the same poo...other than the fact that the domincan team is made up of professionals of one level or another, including current nba players, and the bahamian team is made up of less than division 1 college talent. but let's not let that fact get in the way of whatever point it is that you are attempting to make.

Just stop. This is beyond stupid.

Sent from my iPhone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com