• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Camvp

Crowd is gonna be huge majority Broncos fans

WOW, NFL network just did a look in at the crowd making their way into the stadium.  Must have been at least 80-90% Denver colors.  I know they have a larger fanbase and are geographically closer, so I guess that's to be expected. 

Hope the team has prepared a good silent count

I actually think the super bowl should be played at the stadium of the  team with the best record. 

Not surprising at all.  Denver fans in Colorado are much closer than most Panther fans way out on the East side.  Also...Denver I am sure has a much bigger fan base. 

Let's just wait till the start of the game to determine that.

And then, I still don't give a damn, even if that's the  case.

But let's see. Things can be deceiving with snapshots.

Not only that....almost all the teams we smashed in the mouth this season want us to lose.  I think the only Panther fans this season are actual Panther fans and maybe some random Cam Newton Fans thrown in the mix.  

This is something I am actually concerned about. We haven't had a road game since Dec 27th, and we lost that one.

The Superbowl crowd will not be an influence on the game one way or another. That is for sure.

4 minutes ago, Shufdog said:

This is something I am actually concerned about. We haven't had a road game since Dec 27th, and we lost that one.

The second Atlanta game......yeah...let's not talk about that game, never happened :)

SB fans are not your average fanatic who sits in the upper deck at a regular season home game. I'm not worried about crowd noise at all.