Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod's guide to not being a complete douchebag...

88 posts in this topic

Posted

Also if you have a phone worth half a poo, you'll clip it to your belt and not keep it in your pocket like an oaf.

Posted

do they make belt clips for the iphone? could that be part of Zod's reasoning?

Posted

I bought a midget. I built a flat shelf and nailed it to it's head. It has places for my keys, wallet, phone, iPod, pens, USB drives, etc. It follows me around so whenever I need something it's always there. And when I get mad I just kick it in the face. I call it Stump.

Posted

Belt Clips = Douche Bag

Seriously fellas, next time you have it on, ask any woman around you and they will agree.

Posted

Belt Clips = Douche Bag

Seriously fellas, next time you have it on, ask any woman around you and they will agree.

It is pretty lame.

Posted

lol the day I want to impress a woman who is capable of giving a blowjob that I would consider worth $500 is the day I'll care enough to not wear my phone on a clip and let it get scratched all to hell. Obviously I know it doesn't scream sex appeal.

Posted

do scratches affect the phone's functionality? i have a touch phone and put one those skin protectors over the screen.

Posted

touch phones fail. They suck in the winter because they operate in response to body heat. And I have it on good account that the technology will be dead in the next few years

Posted

Touch screens are annoying and only popular because technologically inept trendy queers like them.

I don't know about you, but if I spend a good chunk of my hard-earned money on a nice pda phone, I want to keep it looking nice for as long as possible, and not like I dry hump a gravel driveway every night with my phone in my pocket.

Posted

My husband attaches his cell phone to his belt. Some times he has his cell phone, mp3 player and digital camera all attached to his belt.

Big turn on. lol

I know a dude that literally has three phones on his belt at all times. Doesn't do the bluetooth in the ear thing though...

Posted

touch phones fail. They suck in the winter because they operate in response to body heat. And I have it on good account that the technology will be dead in the next few years

i've had an LG voyager for a while now, and have had no trouble like you are talking about.

Posted

I asked my gf what her opinion was about guys with belt clips - "only wear yours when you're not with me"