nctarheel0619

The Rivalry: Carolina vs Duke 8 PM EST ESPN. It's a Holiday in the Triangle.

670 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Kakarot said:

Meh.

Ive got no problems with Carolina. Actually rooted for them before the CP3 years. Became a Wake fan due to CP3 and growing up playing ball with all them at the YMCA. Everything about Duke rubs me the wrong way. I strongly dislike them and will always root against them.

Were you a Lewisville Titan too?

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Shocker said:

Heels fan here but knowing how badly Duke needs this game and how suspect the Heels have been on the road this year, I am expecting a pretty frustrating watch tonight.  Hope I'm wrong but doubt it.

this :( I still think the game will be close though. Will be decided in the final 4 minutes like usual. If we win we are primed for the 1 seed in the ACC tourney and hopefully a 1 seed in the tourney as well. If we take this L though I feel like an NCAA 1 seed might be out of reach unless we run the table after.

The hell with Dook. The heels always play better at Cameron anyway. I say Heels by 5. 

1 hour ago, RumHam said:

NOT FOOTBALL RELATED

Off season, no one cares.  

Got em.... see you in Chapel hill.

2 people like this

Duke hits 13 3s and Heels miss 8 free throws 10-18.  Berry was off most of the night and no Hicks.  Carolina was still right there.  Enjoy the spoils for tonight, see you again soon Duke.

Edited by Shocker

On 2/9/2017 at 3:51 PM, Kakarot said:

Meh.

Ive got no problems with Carolina. Actually rooted for them before the CP3 years. Became a Wake fan due to CP3 and growing up playing ball with all them at the YMCA. Everything about Duke rubs me the wrong way. I strongly dislike them and will always root against them.

After living in Durham, about equidistant from both Duke and UNC; the UNC fans began to wear on me. Mostly because most UNC fans in the state have no affiliation to the school other than that's where their tax dollars go and that my friend is irritating.

Seems justice is about to be served when UNC agrees to play football in Boone at Appalachian State. 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, CPcavedweller said:

After living in Durham, about equidistant from both Duke and UNC; the UNC fans began to wear on me. Mostly because most UNC fans in the state have no affiliation to the school other than that's where their tax dollars go and that my friend is irritating.

Seems justice is about to be served when UNC agrees to play football in Boone at Appalachian State. 

LOLZ, how long ago did you live in Durham?  It's just as bad right now between both fan bases.  There are so many "I have zero to do with Duke but root for them" fans it's hilarious.  State fans are just as bad asking if Duke or UNC fans Graduated from Duke or UNC.  

And lastly, really?  Irrelevant App State?  That's hilarious.  I'm sure you were confident when Miami played you too.  What happened?  FYI, not a UNC fan.  

6 hours ago, nctarheel0619 said:

LOLZ, how long ago did you live in Durham?  It's just as bad right now between both fan bases.  There are so many "I have zero to do with Duke but root for them" fans it's hilarious.  State fans are just as bad asking if Duke or UNC fans Graduated from Duke or UNC.  

And lastly, really?  Irrelevant App State?  That's hilarious.  I'm sure you were confident when Miami played you too.  What happened?  FYI, not a UNC fan.