• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shocker

Christian McCaffrey

9 minutes ago, Shocker said:

What are your thoughts on him?  Great?  Too small?  Discuss please

Basically addresses muliple problems on the team.

- Immeaditey gives us a threat in the return game and sets the offense consistently with good field position.

-Provides  a slot reciver that can run the entire rout tree with ability to create sepearation against LBs, Safetys ,& CBs.

-Compliments J-Stew and brings the lightning in the running game. Outside runs , Inside & Outside Zone, stretch , toss, screens dump-offs. 

-Pair OJ Howard & McCaffrey in this offense and Panthers  would be able to control the game for 4 qtrs all season long. 

12 hours ago, stirs said:

He is gonna be a Saint

Depends on how the picks fall but I would still double dip even if we get Fournette.

He basically becomes the #2 wide reciever behind KB.

Potent, very Potent.

4 minutes ago, sanjay_rajput said:

Depends on how the picks fall but I would still double dip even if we get Fournette.

He basically becomes the #2 wide reciever behind KB.

Potent, verty Potent.

Saints pick at 11

I think he's got potential to be a great scat back who can come in and change the pace of the game and catch some balls out of the backfield. However, his career would flounder if he came to the Panthers with Shula as the OC.

He's gonna be a bargain for somebody. He's a shifty runner with WR skills. He does seem like a good fit in NO.