Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Got to love iPhone users

15 posts in this topic

Posted

http://hollywoodphony.wordpress.com/2009/09/25/iphone-mms-penis-pictures-crash-servers/

Mere hours after it was launched, the eagerly awaited MMS (multi-media messaging) feature for Apple’s hugely popular iPhone was disabled, as AT&T’s data servers proved incapable of coping with the massive influx of wiener pic traffic.

“Within the first few minutes, our network was flooded with nearly 3.4 million MMS messages and the early data shows that almost 98% of those were pictures of our male customers’ penises,” stated Ronald MacArthur, head of data traffic for the company.

:lol:

Posted

:lol:

Posted

I wish company executives really talked like that.

Posted

this explains much.

Posted

Clearly fake.

AT&T is in Dallas now, not SA.

Posted

Clearly fake.

AT&T is in Dallas now, not SA.

Are you joking?

Posted

Female iPhone users seemed less enthusiastic about the feature.

:D

Posted

No. They moved last year I think.

Posted

This is pretty funny, as last week the fiancee was cleaning out all pics her 4 year old daughter took from her iPhone, and there was one that was all flesh colored, and kind of looked like naughty bits but really didn't - we could not figure out what it was and she was going nuts about what to do with it - she was thinking that somehow one of the kids got the phone off her nightstand while we were enjoying private time and took a pic (with the shutter noise on lol) or that they did something themselves. I said it was just as likely it was a leg and a hand way too close to the camera lens as they pushed the button, and she deleted it without comment, but it was really freaking her out.

Posted

Got to love iPhone users

No I don't :nonod:

Posted

I say again, the iPhone would hands down be the best piece of mobile electronics were it not for the AT&T service it is required to run on

Posted

Iphone has been the most revolutionary mobile device since the pager.