Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where are the dookies?

41 posts in this topic

Posted

We'll see next year what Roys GAY Boys can do? Without 4 out of 5 current starting line-up what excuse will you guys come with then? uhh well we are young or we uhh dont have a big man, just proof, UNC fans cannot make a great claim to a grea team

Haha. Your a joke. You are already waiting for next year. What a major tool. Oh btw, what gives you the right to talk poo about UNC basketball? Was it your teams loss to Michigan? Or was it the overall lack of brain cells that you possess.

Posted

Jesus dude. Grow up.

You have to admit, Solorca, to have such a small overall fanbase, Dookies talk a lot of smack. I hope he stays around.

Posted

^ I said it was a good win...I like to point out Dook's weaknesses...Sue me!

The dOOk pisses me off. fug you you dukey Mutrherfuger!

Posted

I mean can you just not spell. Are you that stupid. Or do you do that to fug with us. Any fugin moron can miss spell something on purpose. I could call you a turdheel, like you just stepped in poo. fug YOU!!!

Posted

I mean can you just not spell. Are you that stupid. Or do you do that to f*ck with us. Any f*ckin moron can miss spell something on purpose. I could call you a turdheel, like you just stepped in sh*t. f*ck YOU!!!

That is the correct spelling isn't it? Or is there an "ie" at the end, too?

Posted

That is the correct spelling isn't it? Or is there an "ie" at the end, too?

Merry Christmas and go fug yourself.:D

Posted

We'll see next year what Roys GAY Boys can do? Without 4 out of 5 current starting line-up what excuse will you guys come with then? uhh well we are young or we uhh dont have a big man, just proof, UNC fans cannot make a great claim to a grea team

Are you serious? Do you watch any games other than when Duke plays? Apparently you know nothing about the tar heels at all. We have a 7 footer this season that will be ready to go next season, not to mention the twin brothers that are coming. You know which ones they are, they are the ones that your boy coach k spent forever recruiting just to get slapped in the face when they decided to come play for us. Then you say that Roy sucks? That comment isn't even worth a response. Also, saying that psycho T sucks? You truly are retarded. As much as I hate duke I will say you have a couple of guys who really are good, but for you to say that Tyler sucks shows me how truly ignorant you are.

Posted

I'm a DUKIE....and DAMN proud!

Posted

I'm a DUKIE....and DAMN proud!

You should get that checked out. Claiming to be feces on a message board isnt very positive.

Posted

You should get that checked out. Claiming to be feces on a message board isnt very positive.

I'd like to give you a warning. You should always use a condom. There is poo out that will kill you. Although there is no guarantee, a condom may just save your life.

Posted

I would love it just one time to have a meaningful argument without turning into childlike banter when Carolina and Duke Fans start going at it...I mean honestly my 3 year old niece might be able to argue better than some of you

Posted

Poo Poo Head.

It's the reason I rarely come in here.