• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatfanMO

Canceled NFL Sunday Ticket

Just now, CRA said:

Trump and his base are the supreme snowflakes.  Quit projecting your faults on others 

lol wasn't daddy on twitter recently whining about how he didn't get a big enough pat on the back for the amazing job he did in puerto rico

science could learn a lot from somebody so utterly unaffected by cognitive dissonance

6 minutes ago, Dr. Quest said:

What the poo are you talking about?  I've already dicredited your claims...guess you are fake news...bye now cupcake...go pitch an empathy tent ...

No you didn’t.

a random ass poll doesn’t discredit actual TV ratings of people literally watching.  You are using Trump logic.  Where he just lies and thinks saying something false trumps reality. Like last week where he claimed we are he most heavily taxed country in the world over and over.  That is a lie.  It doesn’t discredit the fact we aren’t.  He just wants enough clowns to not seek out facts and believe bullshit

5 minutes ago, Dr. Quest said:

So I guess all polls regarding his approval ratings are false to....since they were "random ass polls"  to...so you admit right now, his approval ratings were flawed, just like NFL polls...correct?

Apples and oranges.  There is actual data that shows what people are watching.  Therefore you can use cold hard facts and that makes the polling pointless. 

as far as approval ratings, there is no hard data and polling is all we got.  What we know is most people didn’t vote for him, he now has Republicans publically turning on him after they realize he is a loon.....so it is safe to say his numbers aren’t positive.  What they really are is unknown unless we got everyone in the US to vote (which we can’t)

But yeah, there is a big difference in talking about NFL viewership and Trump ratings....because one has real hard facts to confirm the reality. 

1 hour ago, g5jamz said:

Trump and his sycophants yes.  No one accepts his bs.  He is an expert troll

You did. You voted for him. 

At the very least, you voted a racist man in the office, as some proof of his racism has been laid out in the Jerry Jones thread. Of course, with how you operate, you will deny any of that is racist behavior.

YOU are one of his sycophants, and YOU accepted his bs. YOU are the crowd that he panders too, and YOU were the one had a man who showed you exactly what and who he is, yet YOU voted for him. YOU need to own that. 

1 hour ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

the GOP created and reinforced, over several decades, the mentality among its voters that gave us president donald trump.  his candidacy and eventual victory in the general isn't something that just fell out of the sky one day.  it was cultivated. 

You mean being ignorant and stupid? Like Kushner told his paper....Trump knows the Republican base is stupid and and manipulatable.  Kushner’s sentiment. I’m not saying the Dems are high and mighty but there certainly was a weakness someone like Trump (not a Repuiblican) sought to prey upon.   One Trump ( a sorta of Dem with his family) felt uniquely existed on the right over the left. 

Trump’s bither lie really gave him then insight he needed.  Repubicans and “right news” were perfectly willing to embrace clear bullshit as truth. He has played on that every day of his presidency. Right perfectly willing to dismiss reality to some how “win” and stick it to liberals. 

11 hours ago, Dr. Quest said:

Oh by the way, only county Hillary won in NC was Mecklenburg. ...Trump will win this state easy again...lol

Do some homework doofus...Buncombe County (ala Asheville) also went to hillary.  @Dr. Doofus

whoa, so donald trump didn't even win a majority of the popular vote in north carolina yet still carried 99 out of 100 counties?  that's some amazing stuff.

or you're just off the charts misinformed/intellectually dishonest:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_North_Carolina,_2016

13 hours ago, Dr. Quest said:

So I guess all polls regarding his approval ratings are false to....since they were "random ass polls"  to...so you admit right now, his approval ratings were flawed, just like NFL polls...correct?

lol really

this is sad

11 hours ago, AggieLean said:

You did. You voted for him. 

At the very least, you voted a racist man in the office, as some proof of his racism has been laid out in the Jerry Jones thread. Of course, with how you operate, you will deny any of that is racist behavior.

YOU are one of his sycophants, and YOU accepted his bs. YOU are the crowd that he panders too, and YOU were the one had a man who showed you exactly what and who he is, yet YOU voted for him. YOU need to own that. 

I've already explained it to you and you choose to ignore it.  Trump is a moron, but he's appointing judges like I want.  If you all would get busy and impeach him I'd be thrilled.  I voted for Scalia's seat because that would've put conservative values back 20 years because of the Kagan/Sotomayor/Ginsburg on the bench.  

25 minutes ago, g5jamz said:

I've already explained it to you and you choose to ignore it.  Trump is a moron, but he's appointing judges like I want.  If you all would get busy and impeach him I'd be thrilled.  I voted for Scalia's seat because that would've put conservative values back 20 years because of the Kagan/Sotomayor/Ginsburg on the bench.  

instead you permanently destroyed conservative values in favor of a clown show and exposed the lack of morality and decency of the right.

so thanks

1 minute ago, rodeo said:

instead you permanently destroyed conservative values in favor of a clown show and exposed the lack of morality and decency of the right.

so thanks

You have Weinstein money throughout the democrats, story spiked despite knowing for a full year with a willing accomplice (media), and now we're hearing he actually raped women and you're in a position to lecture about Trump and his locker room stupid talk?  Frankly I'm surprised it wasn't the National Enquirer bringing down a big name liberal again...only because it has to.  

13 hours ago, Dr. Quest said:

Oh by the way, only county Hillary won in NC was Mecklenburg. ...Trump will win this state easy again...lol

Wrong. Trump won the state by less than 180k votes and Hillary won every major city/county in the state.  Also worth mentioning that over 120k people voted for Gary Johnson. This state will be up for grabs in 2020. 

30 minutes ago, g5jamz said:

You have Weinstein money throughout the democrats, story spiked despite knowing for a full year with a willing accomplice (media), and now we're hearing he actually raped women and you're in a position to lecture about Trump and his locker room stupid talk?  Frankly I'm surprised it wasn't the National Enquirer bringing down a big name liberal again...only because it has to.  

But this other guy raped someone so Trump isn't bad. I think Weinstein would be a terrible President. Doesn't make your turd look better.

You  can't whatabout your way out of every stupid thing Trump does.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Clas1994

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts