• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scum of the Turf

Tampa bay kicker

its kinda sad to watching someone self destructive and most likely lose their job on national tv.

22 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

Someone explain to me what happened

Dude, really? Thursday Night Football is on CBS now. You obviously have internet access, cuz you are on here more than I am. Yet you have no idea that Folks missed 3 FGs as the Bucs lost by 5. 19-14?

C'mon man, Google takes what? Seconds? lol I am using your excuse. The wife took me out tonight. So I may be a tad not sober.

6 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Dude, really? Thursday Night Football is on CBS now. You obviously have internet access, cuz you are on here more than I am. Yet you have no idea that Folks missed 3 FGs as the Bucs lost by 5. 19-14?

C'mon man, Google takes what? Seconds? lol I am using your excuse. The wife took me out tonight. So I may be a tad not sober.

Im not on the internet.  I post to the huddle telepathicly. 

3 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

Im not on the internet.  I post to the huddle telepathicly. 

OKAY. That does not answer any questions. I was under the impression you were a drunk, which I have nothing against. Not a kook, which, again, there is nothing wrong with that.

That said. You are nearing @Jangler level of goofiness. Which would be a step down in my estimation.

Just now, iamhubby1 said:

OKAY. That does not answer any questions. I was under the impression you were a drunk, which I have nothing against. Not a kook, which, again, there is nothing wrong with that.

That said. You are nearing @Jangler level of goofiness. Which would be a step down in my estimation.

Ive sobered up and got my sshit straight thankfully. And i use the husdle to let out the side of me that i cant express in everyday life. In real life im serious, no bullsshit and im very empathetic being a RN. On the huddle i get to be a turd and make stupid jokes and be a goof