thebigcat

We won but Ron Rivera is a LOSER

10 minutes ago, Millioso7 said:

I understand what your trying to say but his track record says different..

he was more so Tryna ease off the gas because we are not yet offensively 100% and we have a big one this THURSDAY!

wise up young man and take notes from a BOSS.. riverboat Ron was taking a risk for the greater good.. bosses take risk chump!

That does sound like Rivera. Go up 3TDs and put the backups in to rest for the Thursday game or not and stress out the defense so they are extra tired. Make sure to bang up our starting RBs into the 10 man front too for extra rest. Even better if it went into OT and made everyone more tired. I bet Rivera just forfeits in that situation to save energy, BOSS mode.

Edited by Fox007
  • Pie 1

8 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

I hope to god that was the rookie flopping rather than Rivera telling him to do that.

Not a chance in hell a rookie built and born to run does that of his own volition.

No fugging way.

I'm gonna need solid evidence to convince me he did that on his own.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Fox007 said:

That does sound Rivera. Go up 3TDs and put the backups in to rest for the Thursday game or not and stress out the defense so they are extra tired. Make sure to bang up our starting RBs into the 10 man front too for extra rest. Even better if it went into OT and made everyone more tired. I bet Rivera just forfeits in that situation to save energy, BOSS mode.

Who do you want to be our new coach man? Just say it already smh

2 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

That does sound Rivera. Go up 3TDs and put the backups in to rest for the Thursday game or not and stress out the defense so they are extra tired. Make sure to bang up our starting RBs into the 10 man front too for extra rest. Even better if it went into OT and made everyone more tired. I bet Rivera just forfeits in that situation to save energy, BOSS mode.

xTdAjkt4xEIpEfe40M.gif

• Pumpkin Spice Latte 1

And let's be completely honest, if not for Cam bailing our asses out yet again on 3rd and long to end the game, I have no doubt Lions tie or even win the game with a TD if they got the ball back because all momentum was on the Lions side. They would have easily had 2 minutes to try and score. It's easy to just say "we're 4-1, who cares?". But like @Fox007 and @tiger7_88 said, good teams look for flaws even in victory so they can build upon it. We got lucky in this one with the conservative approach, might not be so lucky next time (and next time could come in the playoffs.......almost did vs Seattle in 2015). 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Pumpkin Spice Latte 1

7 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Not a chance in hell a rookie built and born to run does that of his own volition.

No fugging way.

I'm gonna need solid evidence to convince me he did that on his own.

I don't necessarily disagree here...

9 minutes ago, Millioso7 said:

Who do you want to be our new coach man? Just say it already smh

I'll let you know when I'm done with the interviews. The stuffed animal has the upper hand right now over the scarecrow and my imaginary friend. All of which got Rivera on the ropes.

Edited by Fox007
  • Cargos 1

1 minute ago, Fox007 said:

I'll let you know when I'm done with the interviews. The stuffed animal has the upper hand right now over the scarecrow and my imaginary friend. All of which got Rivera on the ropes.

This one of’em?

C811A743-14F4-497E-A630-5B7A4B956831.jpeg