twylyght

Punisher - Netflix

14 hours ago, Toolbox said:

Hopefully better than iron fist coz that was baddddd

I liked iron fist and all the other ones including defenders

Yeah Iron Fist was BY FAR the worst thing Marvel has done since doing their own stuff years back.   Defenders is probably the second worst lol.

I decided not to watch Defenders because it had Danny Rand and Jessica Jones in it. Both sucked IMO, so I didn't think Luke Cage and Daredevil could save it. Punisher looks good so far, other than Deborah Ann Woll's overacting. She's hot but her character sucks. 

One of the best things about DareDevil season 2 were the parts with the Punisher in them. I've been stoked for this series since they announced it.

Oh yeah pretty hilarious how Marvel is trolling DC by releasing this the same day as Justice League (which looks god awful to no one’s surprise).

On 10/24/2017 at 1:09 PM, Cary Kollins said:

Jon Bernthal is a must-watch no matter the role. So glad they got him for The Punisher. Can't wait for this.

Absolutely the guy is great. The punisher stuff from DD SEASON 2 was so good. Can’t wait

Of the stuff that Netflix has done with Marvel properties, the scenes on the rooftop where Daredevil and Punisher were talking were my favorite.  The series has a lot of that and more.  Definitely among their best stuff so far.

The series was pretty legit.

Just like many people have played the Joked but Ledger will always BE the Joker, Bernthal IS the Punisher.

• Pie 1