dldove77

Potential Postseason Advantage

1 hour ago, UpstatePanther said:

yep. i share this mindset. Vikings and Saints will provide challenges, but are both entirely winnable. Packers will just be getting Rodgers back and he'll either be rusty, or wont play. 28-3, nuff said. and the Dolphins, Jets, and Bucs are scrubs to pad our win total. the Jets and Dolphins could be sneaky teams that could shock us if we dont show up to play, but im hoping the players learned their lesson about that after Chicago.

Would not surprise me at all if we dont lose another game. Cam seems very VERY excited to get Greg back, and thus we should be too. i bet we see our offense take off down in New Orleans when Greg has had a week to get back in the active roster routine.

Don't think Rodgers will be back for that game, I think he's likely to miss the year. Even if he could be healthy enough to make it back when eligible, I doubt they win a game before then and will be eliminated from the playoffs. They'd look and see what happened to Romo against us in '15 and no chance they play him. Should be the easiest game on our schedule as they are as bad as any team in the league without Rodgers.

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, thomas96 said:

Don't think Rodgers will be back for that game, I think he's likely to miss the year. Even if he could be healthy enough to make it back when eligible, I doubt they win a game before then and will be eliminated from the playoffs. They'd look and see what happened to Romo against us in '15 and no chance they play him. Should be the easiest game on our schedule as they are as bad as any team in the league without Rodgers.

If Rodgers doesn't play, we should have 4 wins in the Dolphins, Jets, Bucs and Packers. Of course, things don't go as planned, but getting to 11 wins should be very possible. 12 is doable but 13 would mean we are rolling and I haven't seen a 13 win team so far.

• Beer 1

11-5

I don't see us beating New Orleans and Atlanta in their house.  Our defense can hold its own but if our offense doesn't come alive this last 7 weeks we are in trouble.

10-6 would not surprise me because Minnesota has a nasty defense.  We are at home so we might sneak this one out.  Good defenses have given us fits.  Olsen should help change this offense.

Hopefully, Rodgers doesn't come back for our game.