top dawg

Nick Chubb's first official visit with...the Panthers, of course.

What’s the deal with this guy? Watching highlights now and he looks slow with not a lot of yards after contact. Most of his highlights are him running through big holes.

Didn't want to start a new thread but Hurney is at USC pro day. Can't be looking a Darnold. Anyone else out there? for you draftniks?

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Captain Obvious said:

Didn't want to start a new thread but Hurney is at USC pro day. Can't be looking a Darnold. Anyone else out there? for you draftniks?

DE Rasheem Green 

• Pie 2

Been all about Rasheem Green. He looks like the Danielle Hunter of this draft-- coming out a year too early, but will turn into a stud.

I'm worried that we'll miss out on him though. I'm thinking we're gonna have to hope he hangs around til our first pick in round 3 before we can take him.

sweet baby jesus, please don't make me start moaning and groaning about Hurney and his RB obsession for another half decade.   

At least CMC can play slot.  

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

sweet baby jesus, please don't make me start moaning and groaning about Hurney and his RB obsession for another half decade.   

At least CMC can play slot.  

Prepare thy anus. Because you know its coming.

• Pie 2

This would be an immediate replacement to Stewart.  I'm on board, he's a hard nosed runner that is going to be needed to soften up the defenses for CMC.

• Pie 2