• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

On 4/21/2018 at 12:30 AM, AggieLean said:

This Pacers/Cavs series going 7. 

Lebitch quit dude.  It's over.  He had to score damn near 50 for them to win game 2. Pacers will wax them today,  LeBron will get that Cavs jersey off as quick as possible after game 5. He knows they can't win so he'll quit,  per usual.

22 minutes ago, toldozer said:

Lebitch quit dude.  It's over.  He had to score damn near 50 for them to win game 2. Pacers will wax them today,  LeBron will get that Cavs jersey off as quick as possible after game 5. He knows they can't win so he'll quit,  per usual.

I don’t think so. I still think the pacers will lose this series. Lance Stephenson is out here talking junk, about how the Cavs and Lebron are about to start panicking. I think King James goes off tonight. These dudes (Lance, the Pacers, and anyone else who faces Lebron) always start talking too much before the get they job done. Atleast, wait until you go up 3-1 to start. Cavs win today.

Edited by AggieLean

Excellent atmosphere at the Smoothie King Center last night. The game was great, and it was great to see both AD and Jrue dominate and take over the game like they did. Everyone was chanting Playoff Rondo towards the end of the game. 

I don’t think we beat GS in the series, but we can make them sweat a bit.

10 hours ago, AggieLean said:

I don’t think so. I still think the pacers will lose this series. Lance Stephenson is out here talking junk, about how the Cavs and Lebron are about to start panicking. I think King James goes off tonight. These dudes (Lance, the Pacers, and anyone else who faces Lebron) always start talking too much before the get they job done. Atleast, wait until you go up 3-1 to start. Cavs win today.

Looks like you may be right.  His body language end of last game was really bad,  assumed He'd go in the tank. 

1 hour ago, toldozer said:

Looks like you may be right.  His body language end of last game was really bad,  assumed He'd go in the tank. 

Games not over, yet. Pacers back in the game.

The king hasn’t quit yet. The pacers won’t be the team to take him out. Next round against the Raptors will be his exit.

Giannis is a problem. If the Bucks had a better coach and supporting cast they'd be the favs to knock LeBron off his perch on top of the East. Hoping Marcus Smart can come back for Game 6.

Wiz Kids giving the #1 seed Raptors quite a scare. Shouldn’t be surprised, though. Both Derozan and Lowry freeze up in postseason play

20 hours ago, Chaos said:

Me as a hornets fan watching Donovan Mitchell dominate

https://giphy.com/gifs/crying-Xs4TtKRfCTE9G

Monk does have the potential to be just as good if not better.  He's a better shooter,  just needs to get that man strength.. Mitchell is much older isn't he?

3 hours ago, toldozer said:

Monk does have the potential to be just as good if not better.  He's a better shooter,  just needs to get that man strength.. Mitchell is much older isn't he?

Mitchell is about a year and a half older. I havent watched Monk play much but thats a bold statement considering Mitchell should be ROY.

Marcus Smart is incredibly under-appreciated, guy makes so many plays that dont show up in the box score. shame that he'll probably leave in FA.

2 hours ago, pantherphan96 said:

Mitchell is about a year and a half older. I havent watched Monk play much but thats a bold statement considering Mitchell should be ROY.

Monk can be a slightly better outside shooter.  Right now Mitchell is 1000 times better at getting to the rim. I think that has mostly to do with monks frame not necessarily his skills. When given playing time late in the year he showed out. Granted on a bad team with nothing to play for. I'm excited to see what he can do with a new coach.