38 replies to this topic

#31 The Link

The Link

Satire Enthusiast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,992 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 01:33 PM

Maybe it had something to do with his comments between songs, but you would have had to be there.........*cough*

thanksabunchmrknowitallfromafar

He does that to every town, it's part of the act. It's called just fugin with ya ted.

yourwelcomemrmyvagcanthandlemetalanymore

Edited by Misty_Mountain_Hop, 21 October 2009 - 01:37 PM.

#32 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 01:51 PM

He does that to every town, it's part of the act. It's called just fugin with ya ted.

:lol: I want a new screen name now.......

#33 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,777 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 21 October 2009 - 02:55 PM

Lars definitely can't handle a lot of the songs anymore. I would have loved to hear Dyers Eve but I doubt he can do it. One may be the only song off that album he can handle anymore (sort of ). He's still great and wrote some good stuff, but those legs are probably getting tired, I don't think a lot of people understand how hard and demanding double bass is (especially throughout a whole song).

However James and Kirk still rock out and it was nice hearing Rob live, cause you can't hear much of his bass work on the new album, but he's a good player.

#34 Zcustom

Zcustom

The Irish Hammer

• HUDDLER
  • 5,646 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 03:24 PM

Actually it was how he slurped a different band between each song and dedicated them to said band. That and he just seemed like a douche, sometimes guys are just douches, you should know

:rolleyes5:

#35 Zcustom

Zcustom

The Irish Hammer

• HUDDLER
  • 5,646 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 03:26 PM

Lars definitely can't handle a lot of the songs anymore. I would have loved to hear Dyers Eve but I doubt he can do it. One may be the only song off that album he can handle anymore (sort of ). He's still great and wrote some good stuff, but those legs are probably getting tired, I don't think a lot of people understand how hard and demanding double bass is (especially throughout a whole song).

However James and Kirk still rock out and it was nice hearing Rob live, cause you can't hear much of his bass work on the new album, but he's a good player.

I think he has some sort of degenerative condition, he got up between almost every song, maybe he's the michael j fox of metal drummers

#36 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,582 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 04:48 PM

We thought it was hemorrhoids.

#37 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,151 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 10:37 AM

Saw them back in 97 or 98. Great show

#38 The Link

The Link

Satire Enthusiast

• HUDDLER
  • 2,992 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 12:56 PM

Actually it was how he slurped a different band between each song and dedicated them to said band. That and he just seemed like a douche, sometimes guys are just douches, you should know

:rolleyes5:

You're right, I do know. I have a cousin who is a giant douche. But he is also a ginger, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Edited by Misty_Mountain_Hop, 22 October 2009 - 02:21 PM.

#39 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,448 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 22 October 2009 - 01:43 PM

Giant Gingers??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: Good god man, how many Giant Gingers can one forum have????!!! Run to the hills (A good tune, btw)!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.