• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Surprised that Jeremy didn't mention this.  Of course I'm not all pro _ maybe he did there.

• Pie 1

Nice to see him back in Charlotte where he belongs. Dude was an absolute monster, says something about Luke that he stepped in and we didn’t notice a drop-off

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Crazy that he hasn’t been back since being trade. He was a beast even when we had a terrible front four

• Pie 1

34 minutes ago, Djmooreforthescore said:

Early 2013 td , Luke and Beason was the best lb core we ever had 

Not really... Luke always looked lost outside, even the all might huddle God's noticed that, name wise, that sounds like the best by far though 

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, Paa Langfart said:

Surprised that Jeremy didn't mention this.  Of course I'm not all pro _ maybe he did there.

What happens in All Pro......... stays in All Pro!

57 minutes ago, Djmooreforthescore said:

Early 2013 td , Luke and Beason was the best lb core we ever had 

Going by names on paper sure (though Morgan/Witherspoon/Fields was a helluva group as well), but both Beason and Luke were much worse at OLB than MLB. Beason at OLB in 2010 and Luke there in early 2012 weren't pretty.

Would y’all put Beason over Morgan? Seemed like he had the mental game completely down and was a total field general. Where Morgan was faster and more athletic. Luke has both of their traits.

1. Luke

2. Beason

3. Morgan

4. Mills

5. Draft???

I’ll always love Jon Beason, even named a tenacious dog after him. I’d love to see him transition into coaching, he certainly has the acumen and passion for it. 

2 hours ago, Paa Langfart said:

Tuesday was the only day OTAs were open to the media this week. Next Tuesday too.... 

• Pie 1

Jon was such a positive figure in a really dark time for our organization. I think he only got to the playoffs once in 08 and everything went downhill. The same game that Cam shows up he gets a career-altering injury. I absolutely hate it for him.