34 replies to this topic

#31 Udogg

Udogg

Cardiac Victim since 95

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,161 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 01:08 PM

We lost plain and simple. If we would have won in that fashion there would have been no excuses handed out to the Giants. I pretty much should expect the same on this board. Better team won. We either get better or don't.

#32 Badbak

Badbak

Official Huddle Recluse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • LocationRock Hell, SC

Posted 22 December 2008 - 01:19 PM

What caused this loss was bad coaching, poor personnel decisions before the season started and injuries. Two out of the three could be corrected.

#33 Cpt slay a ho

Cpt slay a ho

Lord Flacko

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,766 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 22 December 2008 - 03:08 PM

conservative playcalling from both sides cost us the game.

were up 21-13 and we get the ball twice in good field position yet we just sit on the ball.

until the giants could mustard up a comeback.then we go into super duper conservative mode,horrible coached game by us

#34 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,951 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 03:18 PM

That too, but Carolina defense is known for stopping teams and keeping us up. This team has did a 360 to our offense winning, and I dont think Fox realized it yet

Past several weeks I've read the defense speak about the offense

#35 LA_Panther

LA_Panther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 03:18 PM

If I had to blame one person, it would be Ken Lucas. You're sympathy honeymoon is over Kenny.

'Bout time someone said it. I think some Brain cells were lost when smitty decked him. WTF is his problem?

And Smitty....Can you make that holding a little less obvious...Geez?

This is not Kasay's fault...

But if I have to point fingers, it was the D. I don't know if they were tired or worn out, they just checked out on a couple of drives(the game tying drive and the rape-job on the ground in overtime)

I'm just a little pi$$ed, cuz we really had that game

In all fairness though, the team on the other side are world champs 4 a reason. We had them down and laid down our swords in the 2nd half...that's why we lost!!! We thought the game was in the bag. We learned a huge lesson on national TV.

All in all, this will hurt for a couple of days, but I think this game will help us more than it will damage us. I want a rematch in the NFC championship game at their house. This is not over!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.