• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,844 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 06:26 PM

The Saints cannot rise above mediocracy? Besides the Lions and Bengals, they are the worst organization in football history. Thankfully we have them in our division to be our whooping boys. I am glad all we have to do is beat the lowly Aints to get a first round bye.

#2 70saintsfan

70saintsfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 06:28 PM

I thought you were done on this forum.

#3 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,185 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 08:11 PM

Where's T.O and his popcorn when you need him?

#4 Saint J

Saint J

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,192 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 08:52 PM

How come you look like such a douchebag in that picture? Can you not rise above douchebaggery? Thankfully we have you in this forum has a punch line.

#5 Malt Liquor

Malt Liquor

Smoothest cat n da city

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 08:59 PM

In all honesty the history of the Saints organization is f*cked up period.

#6 70saintsfan

70saintsfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 09:02 PM

In all honesty the history of the Saints organization is f*cked up period.

this is the best you can do? Sad. I can see why you go by the name of malt liquor. Maybe you can up-grade your drink of choice to colt 45?

#7 PantherzintheQC

PantherzintheQC

see ya around

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 01:57 AM

The thought of a saints fan posting anything but praise in a Carolina forum at this point in the season is pure stupidity.

Dear Saints Fan,

Your season is over. Whether you beat us or not, we are in the f*cking playoffs! Keep your garbage comments to yourself and we all know living in the sh*thole of a city such as new orleans must be pretty miserable but think of it this way, you have a football team that sucks more sh*t than new orleans! Your shi*ty a*s saints are nothing but worthless bottom feeders of this division, so go ahead and watch this game on sunday. Maybe you sack delhomme, maybe you even get an interception but at the end of the day we are going to the playoffs and you are left to once again fill up blank space in the NFC South column.

Very Respectfully,

Reality

#8 hank pimple butt

hank pimple butt

HALUKEN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts
  • LocationIn your pants USA

Posted 23 December 2008 - 02:27 AM

this is the best you can do? Sad. I can see why you go by the name of malt liquor. Maybe you can up-grade your drink of choice to colt 45?

if i was a saints fan, i would put a colt.45 against my head!

#9 Saint J

Saint J

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,192 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 02:42 AM

Comments like those above make me grin when I see the job loss reports coming out of Charlotte.

#10 hank pimple butt

hank pimple butt

HALUKEN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 02:48 AM

Comments like those above make me grin, cuz its so true.

fixed for ya.

#11 PantherzintheQC

PantherzintheQC

see ya around

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 02:50 AM

Really? Charlotte voted best place to live in 2008. Where was New Orleans, oh yeah you were still draining the human sh*t off of your rooftops from katrina.

Link for your elementary ass-
www.newser.com/story/27542/best-place-to-live-charlotte.html

Far cry from the katrina aftermath sewer stench of a place you call home.

Find me a link where New Orleans is even mentioned as being a nice place to live, much less being the number 1 pick. Hell you'd have a better chance finding a thread about your sh*tty ass saints going to the playoffs!

Charlotte>New Orleans

Too easy...

Next

Edited by PantherzintheQC, 23 December 2008 - 03:04 AM.

#12 Saint J

Saint J

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,192 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 03:22 AM

Affordable housing and a good economy(that's a joke now, lol) are listed as the reasons for Charlotte's title, neither are things N.O has a problem with now.

Rankings in a magazine don't make a city and never will, hundreds of years of history and relavence to the country and the world make a city. N.O has been a a relavent city for 300 years, Charlotte was made relavent 20 years ago when the two banks took off. poo, just 20 years ago most Americans probably didn't know where the f*ck Charlotte was located. New Orleans>Charlotte

#13 hank pimple butt

hank pimple butt

HALUKEN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 03:36 AM

Affordable housing and a good economy(that's a joke now, lol) are listed as the reasons for Charlotte's title, neither are things N.O has a problem with now.

Rankings in a magazine don't make a city and never will, hundreds of years of history and relavence to the country and the world make a city. N.O has been a a relavent city for 300 years, Charlotte was made relavent 20 years ago when the two banks took off. sh*t, just 20 years ago most Americans probably didn't know where the f*ck Charlotte was located. New Orleans>Charlotte

yep, nothing like living in a city that has the potential to be destroyed during every hurricane season. and new orleans was only relavent for so long was because it was a huge port city. charleston s.c. use to be the crown of the south. there is a song that reflects that city.
new orleans is a dying *****

#14 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 8,844 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 10:58 AM

Folks, no need to get into fights with retards, they do not have the ablilaty to realize when they lose. They just keep taking more punches while their brains continue to get bashed and lose functionablilty. Now they have reverted the focus of the original conversation off their less than mediocre organization to bashing people they have never met and bashing a city they never have been to. The epitamy of ignorance. Thankfully there is this forum where the dumb can dwell and talk about everything except football. This is the only place on earth where they can have any attention by saying absurd irrelevant things to piss people off. What lives they have, we can pitty them, and they deserve a team as sh*tty and as hopeless as the aints.

#15 Saint J

Saint J

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,192 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 04:40 PM

yep, nothing like living in a city that has the potential to be destroyed during every hurricane season. and new orleans was only relavent for so long was because it was a huge port city. charleston s.c. use to be the crown of the south. there is a song that reflects that city.
new orleans is a dying *****

By that logic people shouldn't live in Houston, L.A(quakes), Seattle(Volcano), St Louis, Memphis(tornadoes), etc. Hell, even terrorist attacks.

N.O still is a huge port city, combined with the Port of South LA, we have the 4th largest port system in the world. And I'd hardly call New Orleans dying, bud. We're bucking the national trend of gaining jobs and the average income is going up every year along with a growing population.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.