Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hairless Cat

YOu guys getting any of this rain (storm)?

48 posts in this topic

how is the weather over there?

very very muggy, no wind, 70 degrees and 90% humidity at ll:30 am. Still waiting for some rain.

very very muggy, no wind, 70 degrees and 90% humidity at ll:30 am. Still waiting for some rain.

dont worry...it is coming right at you

I think I've stopped at that Hardee's.

If youre talking about the one on 17 across from the pink antique building, its not in Shallotte its in Supply.:D

Sounds like you are close to Little River SC or Calabash NC

:rofl:

They do have good golf down there...

Headed to that area (I think) on a 4 day gold trip in a couple of weeks with some friends of mine....Sea Trail resort I believe is where we are going.....is that in area?

I thought Sea Trail is in GA?

Headed to that area (I think) on a 4 day gold trip in a couple of weeks with some friends of mine....Sea Trail resort I believe is where we are going.....is that in area?

Yes, are you playing the Sea Trail courses or going elsewhere? I've played all the Sea Trail courses, Jones is the best IMO. SandPiper Bay across the road is a nice course that is not so hard. The Thistle down the road is very nice, but tough. River's Edge is not too far, it's nice, but really, really hard. Lots of good ones down there. Stay away from Brick Landing... it's a goat farm now.

The fam always has Sandpiper Bay as a backup course to go to if nothing else tickles the interest. A reliable course.

Yes, are you playing the Sea Trail courses or going elsewhere? I've played all the Sea Trail courses, Jones is the best IMO. SandPiper Bay across the road is a nice course that is not so hard. The Thistle down the road is very nice, but tough. River's Edge is not too far, it's nice, but really, really hard. Lots of good ones down there. Stay away from Brick Landing... it's a goat farm now.

Yeah we are playing Byrd, Jones and Maples and get 4 rounds to play. We are thinking about staying 10 minutes north of there at the Brunswick plantation which will save us about $50 per person (but still playing Sea Trail courses).

I don't know that area at all....any advice?....and is there anything to do in the evenings during the week and offseason? We are going Mon-Thursday in December.