Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SmootsDaddy89

Damn you family guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuy

Jangler    683

It wasn't funny. And I'm sure if your child was afflicted with Down Syndrome you wouldn't think so either.

rodeo    13,772

wow it's getting hard to keep track.

Obama staffer says retard: bad

Rick Perry staffer says retard: fine

Rush Limbaugh says retard: satire, fine

Family Guy says retard: satire, bad

Jangler    683

Yeah I disagreed with her defending what Rush had to say. Just shows how politicians ride the party line no matter what is being said or who says it.

Bobby    0

All she did here was gave the episode more attention. MacFarlane is probably loving it.

I don't think Down's is anything to joke about either, but wind stokes fire better than anything. It's a cartoon, not a political movement, it's best to ignore it if it bothers you.

venom    660

Palin needs to go away. Rumor has it, her and Rick Perry are going to run together on the next "republican" presidential ticket. God that would be a disaster.

Sapper    1,282

Sarah Palin is a joke.

Coincidentally, so is Family Guy.

Wish both would preserve the hope of progress (politically and intelligently) and disappear forever.

Cat    3,780

She's like a reality star, worth nothing but keeps finding ways to stick around.

Johnny Rockets    3,043

I don't personally care for Palin but one of the things she has always stood for and promised was to bring attention to and stand up for was insensitivity toward the disabled and I commend her for at least following through. I am also someone that can't stand when someone always seems to get offended by the most trivial things.

I find it funny how there almost seems to be more people that are offended by her standing up against this stuff (and her actual existance) than the actual demeaning way handicap kids are made fun of throughout their life.

"I am offended that she is offended!!!! How dare she be so offended!" ....... Brilliant.

• Pie 1

pstall    5,759

I wonder who got a bigger boner over the joke. The Palin haters or the Palin lovers?