Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Foley

How do you feel about Obama?

104 posts in this topic

I call it a horrendous thing when Obama offers to compromise and the Republicans say no, we are more interested in you losing than the American people getting what both parties say is needed.

I call it a horrendous thing when Obama offers to compromise and the Republicans say no, we are more interested in you losing than the American people getting what both parties say is needed.

You are the only one who still believes. I admire your passion, Ray. Misdirected though it may be.

Once again way off base, Obamas approval rating is hovering around 50 percent.

You really think that ... you really believe what you're saying. You're truly amazing. It's all bullshit, you know. Hype.

blah diddy blah blah blah you know as well as I do the Republicans have adopted a scorched earth tactic since Obama took office. You also know Obama has offered the things I have talked about, you also know the public option has been shelved forever, yet....I'm the one that's somehow misinformed.

.....the whiny right,....

Oh man, remember the days of 2005 when then senator Obama, Reid, Hillary and the other dem's were whining and crying about reconcil...... oops, I mean, the Nuclear Option?

Now, these same douche bags, including one Mr. Obama, are planning to use reconciliation on health care.

He is a fraud. This crap today was a show to set up a call for reconciliation. Obama is a fraud, plain and simple. Who cares if he is a nice guy and he'd be cool to have a beer with. That trait does not make one fit to govern a country. That is the mistake people made when voting for him. "He's cool...I'd have a beer with him....he's hip...." blah.....blah.....blah

so should he:

1. Forget he's President and cry

2. Let the Republicans do whatever they want

3. Just say no and screw you to the Republicans and see how that goes

Oh man, remember the days of 2005 when then senator Obama, Reid, Hillary and the other dem's were whining and crying about reconcil...... oops, I mean, the Nuclear Option?

Now, these same douche bags, including one Mr. Obama, are planning to use reconciliation on health care.

He is a fraud. This crap today was a show to set up a call for reconciliation. Obama is a fraud, plain and simple. Who cares if he is a nice guy and he'd be cool to have a beer with. That trait does not make one fit to govern a country. That is the mistake people made when voting for him. "He's cool...I'd have a beer with him....he's hip...." blah.....blah.....blah

I vote for this as the best response in my thread.

so should he:

^^^He did this today. This crap today was a DOG and PONY SHOW. Reconciliation is coming. He never intended to work with Republicans. He comes back to the table with a bill that is MORE costly than the previous senate bill and basically says "Suck on it repubs and america, this is the starting point bitches." How can you not see right through his crap?

blah diddy blah blah blah you know as well as I do the Republicans have adopted a scorched earth tactic since Obama took office. You also know Obama has offered the things I have talked about, you also know the public option has been shelved forever, yet....I'm the one that's somehow misinformed.

You have your own version of blah diddy blah blah blah ... and you know as well as I do that the Republicans have offered health care proposals, and have been shut down and shut out, literally, in the process.

You also know that you absolutely blast Republicans for anything close to acting on politics, but when Democrats do it, you talk about how that's how things are done in DC, and they should just get over it ... you sound so much like Harry Reid it's not even funny.

so should he:

1. Forget he's President and cry

2. Let the Republicans do whatever they want

That's apparently what he plans to do anyway. They already had their Plan B waiting in the wings. Today was just an exercise.

1 person likes this

Will the last doctor in America please turn off the X-ray machine?