Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rod Butsecks

Panthers' WRs: Smith and doubt

57 posts in this topic

Yea I'm supposed to be working right now too! I'm cancelling my account if I get fired. Haha

That makes no sense, then what are you going to do with all your new free time?

I hope we get someone good. I don't know who it will be, and I don't much care. I just want someone to stop all of your constant bitchings about the subject. God, it's like a broken record. It gets old.

Yes, we will be getting another WR through the Draft or FA. Calm down. It's a looooong ways till Draft Day. Yes, I know. That's a long time. Everyone is suffering from Offseason Disease, otherwise known as Panther Football Withdrawl. It happens every year, so get over it. It's not just you.

Edit: This is meant for everyone, not just a single poster.

Hey man I'm from Asheville NC... give me a fuggin break with my english skills... I can't help it. Hahah

This, at least, explains you fascination with butt.

1 person likes this

Guess I'm the only who thinks that we should forget finding a compliment and aim for a successor to Smitty. I'm sure he won't like that approach but he is on the wrong side of 30 and it's going to take time for a young receiver to fully develop.

Draft Armanti Edwards and turn him into a WR. That will nip that dilemma in the bud

I know I got my first infraction for trolling on this thread but...

OMFG! How the hell did I guess this right? I'm a fuggin genius yo!

Gay just like your avatar.

Yea before the draft:D

Dude if you are in fact my mom's lover...I am sure she is disappointed ....a lot.