Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Surprise, Surprise... Yasinskas being a homer again...

15 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

...yea and ask him next year who will win the south and his pick will probably be the Falcons, just like everyone else will say.

Posted · Report post

He's the NFCSouth Blogger, of course he is going to root for us here.

Come-on guys.

Posted · Report post

A little homerish in my opinion

Posted · Report post

He's the NFCSouth Blogger, of course he is going to root for us here.

Come-on guys.

I think it's great, just a little surprising after reading a lot of his stuff over the years. I suspect they set these articles up for the two guys to be homerish.

Posted · Report post

A little homerish in my opinion

says a panthers fan, lol

Posted · Report post

That's the point of his/Sando's debate...

Posted · Report post

On NFL Live RE: playoff QBs, Golic took McNabb (who played shitty in his last SB) and Reese took Roethlisberger who played shitty in his last playoff game AND in his SB.

Posted · Report post

...yea and ask him next year who will win the south and his pick will probably be the Falcons, just like everyone else will say.

:iamwithstupid: I was thinking about how everybody or most everybody says "You have to go with the Champions until they lose." Now I know I'm looking ahead but, when the Panthers win. Next year, I bet we don't hear that saying much........... if at all.

Posted · Report post

I don't think he was that high on Jake, or the Panthers in general, last summer :confused:

Posted · Report post

I just caught him on SportsCenter.. they played a tape recording he made via a phone call talking about how great Jake is during the postseason. Sort of shocked to read this --- but I don't check ESPN.com that often.

Posted · Report post

There is one comment in that article that bothers me

Mike Sando says

"No receiver in the league wins at the football the way Fitzgerald does. That's one reason he has more touchdown receptions than Smith despite playing in 30 fewer games."

You dont supose part of that could also be that Steve Smith played his first 2 seasons Primarily as a Punt returner do you?