Photo
- - - - -

XxXXxNORMALxXXxX Mock Draft picks thread...

• Please log in to reply
235 replies to this topic

#16 firstdayfan

firstdayfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 12 April 2010 - 07:56 PM

Oakland raiders select Trent Williams, OT, Oklahoma. He ran a pretty fast forty for a 315 pounder...Al will be pleased!!!

#17 RedMage138

RedMage138

YES!YES!YES!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,533 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:14 PM

With the 9th pick, the Washington Redskins select:

Bryan Bulaga, OT, Iowa

Posted Image

#18 Samuel L. Jackson

Samuel L. Jackson

Banned

• Banned
  • 7,407 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:24 PM

I had originally said that if you had two teams in the draft that you couldn't trade amongst those two teams... However, I am willing to relax that rule if everyone agrees, and that the traded pick values match (IE someone doesn't move up from way back for basically nothing)...

Is this okay with everyone?

FWIW, I am not asking for myself, as I don't plan on doing anymore trading really... and I won't trade amongst the teams I am controlling if I do...

#19 TerriblePizza

TerriblePizza

Bringin dat Gamecock swag

• HUDDLER
  • 2,221 posts
  • LocationCamden, SC

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:27 PM

I had originally said that if you had two teams in the draft that you couldn't trade amongst those two teams... However, I am willing to relax that rule if everyone agrees, and that the traded pick values match (IE someone doesn't move up from way back for basically nothing)...

Is this okay with everyone?

FWIW, I am not asking for myself, as I don't plan on doing anymore trading really... and I won't trade amongst the teams I am controlling if I do...

I'm fine with it as long as its a fair trade, and makes sense for both teams. But I'd like you or someone else to have to veto power over them.

#20 holderoftruth

holderoftruth

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:28 PM

I'm fine with it as long as its a fair trade, and makes sense for both teams. But I'd like you or someone else to have to veto power over them.

this

#21 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,497 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:30 PM

10. Jacksonville (7-9) Awesomeness

Awesomeness has not logged in since 4-8.
Next.

#22 Samuel L. Jackson

Samuel L. Jackson

Banned

• Banned
  • 7,407 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:55 PM

Jacksonville Jaguars select Derrick Morgan, DE Georgia Tech

#23 Samuel L. Jackson

Samuel L. Jackson

Banned

• Banned
  • 7,407 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:00 PM

Alright, here is the deal...

I'm going to be out of the country starting Wednesday and won't be back until Sunday...

I'll try to update at least once a day while I am gone, but you all are going to have to be patient with me...

If my pick comes up, I'll leave a draft board with RedMage138 for each team I am in control of... If you need a running list, someone will have to copy and paste it...

I'll be going to bed now, and will try to keep things rolling tomorrow and into tomorrow evening, but after that, I make no promises... At worst, I'll update the hell out of everything on Sunday evening, and we'll hit it balls to the wall between Sunday and Thursday...

#24 RedMage138

RedMage138

YES!YES!YES!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,533 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:03 PM

I'll keep it as updated as possible, if anyone else thinks they can't make their picks, feel free to send me your draft boards. Positional ranks and a few specific players at each position would be best.

#25 Cutler

Cutler

Former Cutler wanter.

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 02:00 AM

The Denver Broncos are shopping their first round pick for 24 hours.

#26 Samuel L. Jackson

Samuel L. Jackson

Banned

• Banned
  • 7,407 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 07:09 AM

Actually, no they aren't... You have until noon to make a pick...

I originally said we'd have 12 hours to pick, but we need to keep this moving along if we are going to have any progress by next Thusday...

Noon will be over 12 hours, and there is no excuse to put it off any longer...

#27 Samuel L. Jackson

Samuel L. Jackson

Banned

• Banned
  • 7,407 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 07:58 AM

Just a head's up... If you have a list of players you are targeting with your pick, send me a PM with it in case you aren't around when I need your pick in... That way, you don't get stuck with someone you don't want...

Otherwise, I'll be picking based on comparative picks in other mock drafts around the net...

#28 GIXXER1000

GIXXER1000

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 13 April 2010 - 08:55 AM

C'mon man, read the rules and hurry up. You've had over a week to prepare and plan(and trade) for this. As the old saying goes, sh*t or get off the pot.

#29 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 8,821 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 13 April 2010 - 10:36 AM

Seriously, you guys should work out trades ahead of time. It's going to take forever if everyone sits there for 12+ hours on the clock while they wait for trade offers.

If you post that you're looking to trade down a couple days in advance and haven't got a single offer by the time it's your turn to pick then just go ahead and pick.

#30 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 8,821 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 13 April 2010 - 10:40 AM

PS: Browns will probably be looking to trade down from their early 2nd round pick (#38 overall) :D

Looking for a mid-late 2nd and an extra 3rd or 4th (depending on where your picks are and what offers I get)

PPS: Browns own #102 overall from the Chiefs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.